Windows 10: downloaded wrong version of microsoft publisher

Discus and support downloaded wrong version of microsoft publisher in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded microsoft publisher for PC instead of mac. Been on hold for 20 mins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JennyThompson1, Jun 7, 2019.

1. downloaded wrong version of microsoft publisher

I downloaded microsoft publisher for PC instead of mac. Been on hold for 20 mins

:)

JennyThompson1, Jun 7, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jun 7, 2019
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

downloaded wrong version of microsoft publisher

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

downloaded wrong version of microsoft publisher

1. downloaded wrong version of microsoft publisher - Similar Threads - downloaded wrong version

2. Wrong Version . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Version . . .: I've been trying to download, Windows 10 home version. But whenever I do it it's the pro version!I don't know, if I'm not licensed for it? But all I know, after installing pro. It says, "Activate" Windows!I want to put, the installation media. On my USB drive.So please give...
  3. Wrong Version . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Version . . .: I've been trying to download, Windows 10 home version. But whenever I do it it's the pro version!I don't know, if I'm not licensed for it? But all I know, after installing pro. It says, "Activate" Windows!I want to put, the installation media. On my USB drive.So please give...
  4. Wrong Version . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Publisher Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Publisher Download: If i close my laptop will the download restart or resume when i reopen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-publisher-download/c598bdd7-d402-44d3-a9ab-fb0a849845db
  6. Windows 10 activation, wrong version downloaded

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation, wrong version downloaded: New Dell XPS13 2in1 came with Windows 10 Home installed. I used the Upgrade Your Edition link in Setting/System/About to install Windows 10 Pro. Link took me to Microsoft Store and charged me, as expected, for upgrade. Wheels spun for a bit and I restarted. Now I see Windows...
  7. Downloaded wrong version of game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded wrong version of game: I’ve paid for Minecraft for Windows 10 and realised it’s the wrong version and should have paid for the Java eddition. Does anyone know if l could swap over to Java without having to pay again? Thanks...
  8. Downloaded the wrong version of windows 10

Downloaded the wrong version of windows 10: Hi As the title says, i downloaded windows 10 pro when i hould have downloaded windows 10 home, and when i try to install the proper version using the media creation tool, i don't get the option to choose which windows 10 version i want. Thanks for the help!...
  9. Microsoft publishes KB4469342 for Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft publishes KB4469342 for Windows 10 version 1809: Fifth time is a charm. Microsoft published KB4469342, a new cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1809, to the Release channel today. The company released four previews of the patch to Windows Insider systems for testing in the past couple of weeks which it did not do...
  10. wrong version downloaded can not activate

wrong version downloaded can not activate: I am very unhappy with the support I did not receive. I purchase an upgrade to windows 10 pro and received Windows 10 enterprise, through no fault of my own. I did not receive a product key with my order and my computer is no ACTIVATED. After 2 support |conversation and...