Windows 10: Downloader apps not working properly...

Discus and support Downloader apps not working properly... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody. i was using IDM(Internet download manager) it was good at early times but now it is not downloading from most sites. I tried flashget,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by trd3v3lop, Feb 3, 2015.

1. trd3v3lop Win User

Downloader apps not working properly...

Hi everybody. i was using IDM(Internet download manager) it was good at early times but now it is not downloading from most sites. I tried flashget, jdownloader and orbit downloader and they are the same too. I checked firewall and gave these programs access to internet but still no changes. I tried download accelator plus also but it doesn't even start *Sad
    I am really looking forward for your helps and advices. With chrome or firefox downloads working without problems. But my internet is not satisfactory for me to use browsers for downloading so i need external software to download something faster.*Sick

:)

trd3v3lop, Feb 3, 2015

2. Apps not open properly & tiles not working properly

Hi,

We suggest that you perform a soft reset. Press and hold the volume down
    Downloader apps not working properly... [​IMG]
    and
    Power
    button until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that you should not touch
    the device screen during this process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears). After performing a soft reset, try to check if the issue persists.

If a soft reset didn't work, we suggest that you perform a hard reset instead. You can reset your phone under Settings:
    Settings
    > about > reset your phone. Make sure to back up all of your files before performing
    a hard reset. Go to Settings
    > Update and security > Backup >More options > Back up now.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Feb 3, 2015
  3. Apps not open properly & tiles not working properly

My phone tiles not working properly & apps also not working properly my os 10.0.14393

shivamsharmaRF, Feb 3, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

It probably hasn't been fully tested with the latest build, 9926. My bet it should be when the RTM comes out.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 3, 2015
  5. Gizmo's is fairly good at recommendations - scroll down about half way to see the list and ratings.

Please post what you find works best, thanks

Bill
    Best Free Download Manager

edit: lifehacker is also good, just watch for hacks *Wink

Five Best Download Managers

Slartybart, Feb 4, 2015
  6. trd3v3lop Win User
    Gizmo's is fairly good at recommendations - scroll down about half way to see the list and ratings.

Please post what you find works best, thanks

Bill
    Best Free Download Manager

edit: lifehacker is also good, just watch for hacks *Wink

Five Best Download Managers dude best one is Internet download manager trust me. Download from torrent full version if u love it buy it. I did like that to be honest. But none of the downloaders works.
    I tried flashget i know its born and still it is not good for me. But we don't discuss here which one is best *Wink my problem is none of these downlaoders work correctly.

trd3v3lop, Feb 4, 2015
  7. dude ... you only mentioned a few in your post, now you say none of these downloaders work. That's pretty vague, don't you think.

If you really are really looking forward for your helps and advices - then more information from your side is needed.

Fill in the full specs of your machine on your TF profile.

Post relevant information (not I checked the firewall and gave prgms permission- that's good to know). A program that doesn't start isn't a firewall issue.

What logs are in the event viewer that relate to any of the DM failures.
    What messages, if any, are displayed.

Please call me Bill or Slarty, not dude. This is Dude

Bill

Slartybart, Feb 4, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

My thought is the OP should let us know if the downloader worked with any of the previous build of Win10. If for some reason they did then the answer is that the new build is causing the problem.

And I agree with Sartbart, it's really up to the person posting the question to supply as much information as possible to give us a chance to figure out what's going on and then provide some help.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 4, 2015
  9. trd3v3lop Win User
    they was working at windows 8.1 tell me what information u need. i don't think there is need of much information. I am running 9926 and not in virtual machine. No errors in computer no disabled service by manually or by with program. Re-installed windows still the same.

i don't care sartybarty. his first post was out of topic really. second one was full of misunderstanding though and also got offended with my "Dude" word than f*** off please sartybarty! whatever go learn english and come again.

trd3v3lop, Feb 5, 2015
  10. You're right, I'll just leave you to your own devices and a word of caution.

Your attitude and offensive language will quickly get you banned from the forums.

Good luck

Slartybart, Feb 5, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    they was working at windows 8.1 tell me what information u need. i don't think there is need of much information. I am running 9926 and not in virtual machine. No errors in computer no disabled service by manually or by with program. Re-installed windows still the same. Did you test the downloader on any previous versions of Win10TP and did it work??

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Downloader apps not working properly... - Similar Threads - Downloader apps working

2. Settings app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app not working properly: Settings app names are messed up as shown in the picture. Furthermore when i get to click on multitasking for example the app crush and close by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-not-working-properly/a5601b6a-5280-4b87-9b7c-77d5d11443b0
  3. Settings app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app not working properly: Settings app names are messed up as shown in the picture. Furthermore when i get to click on multitasking for example the app crush and close by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-not-working-properly/a5601b6a-5280-4b87-9b7c-77d5d11443b0
  4. photos app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app not working properly: After an update was installed my photos app is all wrong. The edit and trim functions are gone and the screen size is stuck at 40% larger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-working-properly/506abe4c-00de-470d-a310-117412f16875
  5. photos app not working properly

photos app not working properly: After an update was installed my photos app is all wrong. The edit and trim functions are gone and the screen size is stuck at 40% larger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-working-properly/506abe4c-00de-470d-a310-117412f16875
  6. Windows apps not working properly.

in Cortana
    Windows apps not working properly.: My windows search is not working every time I start up my PC. I had to run C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe for it to work. Microsoft Store also doesn't work along with Calculator app. What could be the problem?...
  7. setting app not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting app not working properly: Recently my windows setting app is not working properly as it shows me blank screen. Same is the issue with type to search window. I have inserted a screen shot for clear understanding of my problem.[ATTACH]...
  8. WINDOWS APPS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AFTER DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS APPS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AFTER DOWNLOAD: In my windows 10 pc i updated the software on 15-08-2020 and after that some windows settings apps like windows update and and microsoft store not working. Microsoft store is connected to internet and i can search apps but when i am trying to download an app it is not...
  9. Email app not working properly

in Browsers and Email
    Email app not working properly: I installed the latest cumulative update yesterday and noticed it had the same problem as the previous update which is settings in show notifications in senders were not showing properly. Also, I noticed a new issue and that was Mail was not sending me notifications. I...
  10. Mail app not working properly

Mail app not working properly: Mail app was working fine and then came creators and since then it has been doing downhill. First, I stopped getting notifications. Then, the Mail app stopped checking for mail. I have to manually sync it for mail to come. I've tried uninstalls/reinstalls, resets,...