Windows 10: downloading 10 to a HP Pavillion using Chrome

Discus and support downloading 10 to a HP Pavillion using Chrome in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use Chrome as default browser. I want to upgrade from Win 7 Pro to Windows 10. Should (must?) I change browser to Bing before beginning?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dav B, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Dav B Win User

downloading 10 to a HP Pavillion using Chrome

I use Chrome as default browser. I want to upgrade from Win 7 Pro to Windows 10. Should (must?) I change browser to Bing before beginning?

:)

Dav B, Mar 4, 2019

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2019
  3. 2016 HP PAVILLION REPLACEMENT

Hi,

my name is keyandra derosier I bought a touch screen HP pavillion all in one system in 2016 january and the screen is cracked and i am trying to get a warranty replacement by sending in the old device. Can you please tell me what steps i have to
    take to send it in for replacement.

keyandraderoier, Mar 4, 2019
  4. JanHender Win User

HP Pavillion Notebook - BIOS and upgrade Windows 10

How do I uninstall HP Pavillion Notebook - BIOS so I ca upgrade BIOS

instructions say "HP Pavillion Notebook - BIOS needs to be upgraded Uninstall App

Uninstall what APP? HP Pavillion Notebook or BIOS

Where do I find them

This is very vague and confusing

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate **

JanHender, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. downloading 10 to a HP Pavillion using Chrome - Similar Threads - downloading Pavillion using

2. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  3. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  4. HP Pavillion Battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion Battery: I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?...
  5. HP Pavillion Battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavillion Battery: I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?...
  6. HP Pavillion 15z-aw000CTO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavillion 15z-aw000CTO: My camera is not showing up in the Device Manager. I have checked all of the folders in Device Manager and I did not see "camera" anywhere. The computer has been turned off and on several times without getting the camera back. I did a restore, hoping to get the camera...
  7. Bluetooth for HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth for HP Pavillion: Have HP desktop, 5 months old, cannot get Bluetooth to pair with my HK Onyx 5 speaker. Galaxy 9 phone pairs just fine and plays as expected so I believe the speaker is working OK. HK support says the HP driver may not be current, but I just updated it today. What can I do...
  8. Changing search engine to google, downloading chrome, on a new HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing search engine to google, downloading chrome, on a new HP Pavillion: Seems like the first issue should be easily solved by going into advanced settings, and replacing that horrible Bing with Google. But there is no "address bar" option in settings or advanced settings which should be the place where I can make the replacement. ...Also, when I...
  9. Reset HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset HP Pavillion: I am trying to sell my computer so i am trying to factory reset the pc. Everytime i try and reset the pc it leaves me with the message “there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made.” I dont know why it wont let me reset it and i need to reset it to wipe my...
  10. HP Pavillion Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Pavillion Troubles: Last night my laptop worked perfectly fine. I turned it on when I arrived at home today only to have the Start menu not work, Cortona doesn't work either, my pins to taskbar do not show, as well as the right hand icons (sound, network, etc.) Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i download google chrome on hp pavillion x360

2. chrome as browser on hp pavillion

3. can the hp pavillion use chrom

4. why cant i download google chrome on windows 10 hp pavillion x360,
  5. downloading chrome to pavillion x360,
  6. hp pavillion chrome browser,
  7. how to get chrome on hp pavillion laptop,
  8. how to use google chrome on an hp pavillion 2019