Windows 10: Downloading a copy of turbo tax 2019

Discus and support Downloading a copy of turbo tax 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased a 2019 copy of turbo tax and used the cd to install on my laptop, Had problems with my old laptop so I purchased a new one that does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mike12345sh, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Downloading a copy of turbo tax 2019

I purchased a 2019 copy of turbo tax and used the cd to install on my laptop, Had problems with my old laptop so I purchased a new one that does not have a cd drive. How do I use the license code to download my turbo tax on my new laptop?

:)

mike12345sh, Jul 14, 2020

2. Turbo Tax 2019

I have Turbo Tax 2019. I have downloaded my federal and updated it for 2019. Every time I try to download my state or anything now, they ask me to update my browser and Internet Explorer is not an option. I am running Windows 8.1 on a Dell PC and all of
    my Windows updates are current. I am trying to down load my State and haven't been abled to. The tech's at Intuit want me to download Google Chrome and I absolutely do not want to do that.

What can to do?

Thanks

DaleMay797, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Can not install turbo tax on windows 10

Windows 10 will not allow me to install Turbo Tax 2019 in safe mode.

Any suggestions?

Rrobert&RECON, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Downloading a copy of turbo tax 2019

Turbo tax will not open

Hi Max,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using
    turbo tax 2015. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if the turbo tax 2015
    is corrupt.

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Warning:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, you may have to uninstall and re-install the
    turbo tax 2015. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      turbo tax 2015 and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    turbo tax 2015 before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Downloading a copy of turbo tax 2019

1. Downloading a copy of turbo tax 2019 - Similar Threads - Downloading copy turbo

2. installing turbo tax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing turbo tax: how do I open the disc door to install turbo tax https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-turbo-tax/6c357916-6976-4558-b33f-658988bf7630
  3. Turbo Tax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turbo Tax: I purchased the Turbo Tax program, received the download however when I attempted to open I received a message regarding taking my laptop out of S mode. I am not comfortable doing this, has anyone experienced this issue? If so how did you handle? Is there another Turbo Tax...
  4. Turbo Tax

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turbo Tax: I purchased the Turbo Tax program, received the download however when I attempted to open I received a message regarding taking my laptop out of S mode. I am not comfortable doing this, has anyone experienced this issue? If so how did you handle? Is there another Turbo Tax...
  5. Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...: I purchased Turbo Tax 2021 download from Amazon, but it will not install. I contacted Turbo Tax technical support and they said this is a Microsoft .net framework issue.Has anyone else had this problem? How do I tell which framework revision is installed on my computer?Thanks...
  6. Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...

Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...: I purchased Turbo Tax 2021 download from Amazon, but it will not install. I contacted Turbo Tax technical support and they said this is a Microsoft .net framework issue.Has anyone else had this problem? How do I tell which framework revision is installed on my computer?Thanks...
  7. Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. turbo tax 2020

in Windows 10 Customization
    turbo tax 2020: turbo tax software is down loaded but will not open and makes reference to the the app store. This has never happened before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turbo-tax-2020/726cddbf-9422-4077-9081-432fd7912478
  9. turbo tax download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    turbo tax download: I purchased turbo tax, downloaded from turbotax.com. When I try to run the program I get a message about the app store and the option to run the program anyway: This helps protect your PC and keep it running smoothly....
  10. Turbo tax install

Turbo tax install: I am running windows 10. Installed turbo tax then screen comes up to look for updates and I get an error message.noticed computer was in airplane mode got that turned off and tried again. Still getting error message. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. 38512