Windows 10: Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

Discus and support Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am currently trying to download ark on the Microsoft store to play with friends I have the game pass, but i already have ark downloaded through... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sushipandabro, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

I am currently trying to download ark on the Microsoft store to play with friends I have the game pass, but i already have ark downloaded through steam, is there any way for Microsoft to check for the steam files instead of re downloading ark again.

:)

sushipandabro, Feb 2, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

1. Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded - Similar Threads - Downloading game microsoft

2. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded the game but the game not open: Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I'm facing an issue where the game is not working on my...
  3. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have downloaded the game but the game not open: Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I'm facing an issue where the game is not working on my...
  4. I tried to download the microsoft pinyin for chinese but I have already waited a few hours...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to download the microsoft pinyin for chinese but I have already waited a few hours...: I already tried to re install it but it keeps on getting stuck like on 1 % I tried to insert a screenshot but it said image cant load. The option to change to pinyin on language bar is stuck on english...
  5. Not allowed to download a game I already own?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not allowed to download a game I already own?: I am trying to download The Sims 4 onto my laptop. I bought it on my Xbox 1 on December 25th, 2018. However, it will not let me download it onto my computer even though every source I check says I have it downloaded. I've tried following a bunch of troubleshooting articles...
  6. hello, do i have to download the apps from the microsoft store ; which i have already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello, do i have to download the apps from the microsoft store ; which i have already...: i openeda new acoount and i dont get my apps which i installed on the other acoount, so , should i install them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-do-i-have-to-download-the-apps-from-the/7d2816d9-0d1e-42d9-b83d-034d46128a32
  7. digital game refund if not downloaded already

digital game refund if not downloaded already: I accidentally bought a minecraft digital game and have not yet downloaded into my computer. How can I get a refund on it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-game-refund-if-not-downloaded-already/7845fb7b-7cf5-4055-911a-2908c70dd32e
  8. Microsoft Game Download

Microsoft Game Download: I have been trying to download The Outer Worlds from my microsoft store and it is not able to start making ANY progress downloading. it just keeps saying "downloading...". the gaming services tries to download with the game and it also is unable to make any progress....
  9. can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already

in Windows 10 Customization
    can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already: can I download itunes from microsoft if I have installed already? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-itunes-from-microsoft-if-i-have/5c39d717-5a51-4215-9775-017130dae151
  10. microsoft game will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft game will not download: I am using windows 10. i went to the microsoft store and a paid for minecraft. then tried to download. it says "Thank you, we're attempting to install on your devises [OK]"...