Windows 10: Downloading a game that was gifted to me

Discus and support Downloading a game that was gifted to me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I was gifted a game by my dad but it didn't give me a download link to get it downloaded and now it just says that the key is redeemed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TaitThompson, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Downloading a game that was gifted to me

Hello, I was gifted a game by my dad but it didn't give me a download link to get it downloaded and now it just says that the key is redeemed. I redeemed it and never got anything.

How can I fix this?

:)

TaitThompson, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Downloading a game that was gifted to me

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Downloading a game that was gifted to me

1. Downloading a game that was gifted to me - Similar Threads - Downloading game was

2. Game gifting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game gifting: I was gifted a game and I redeemed the code and it registers that I redeemed the code but it wont appear in my library on the Microsoft store or Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-gifting/26bd88f4-441e-4211-a4d0-0f8763743671
  3. Game gifting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game gifting: I was gifted a game and I redeemed the code and it registers that I redeemed the code but it wont appear in my library on the Microsoft store or Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-gifting/26bd88f4-441e-4211-a4d0-0f8763743671
  4. a gifted game not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a gifted game not working: i was recently gifted a call of duty game by a friend who is on xbox and i am on pc, it is showing all of the content packs for that game except the real game, i can still play it on my xbox but i can not play it on my pc, how can?...
  5. a gifted game not working

a gifted game not working: i was recently gifted a call of duty game by a friend who is on xbox and i am on pc, it is showing all of the content packs for that game except the real game, i can still play it on my xbox but i can not play it on my pc, how can?...
  6. how to buy a game as a gift?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to buy a game as a gift?: my Son would like Forza Horizons 5 for xmas... in a format that he can unwrap... how can i purchase the game so that it doesn't associate with my microsoft account?? i want to be able to buy it, wrap it up and give it to him... it only appears that if i buy it in MS Store, it...
  7. Gift redeem and download error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gift redeem and download error: Hi! I bought my girlfriend Minecraft, and "bought as a gift" so it sent a code to her Email, however she redeemed the code but is unable to download it due to her, not recognizing her serial number? or not having a device to download it?...
  8. Gifted game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gifted game: hello goodafternoon my friend gifted me minecraft for windows 10 around 4 and i didnt recieve anything . His email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-game/0abb72e3-9f45-4e16-9ebf-13b37936907f
  9. Is there a way for me to gift a game I already own?

Is there a way for me to gift a game I already own?: Hei, I kinda had a Minecraft Windows 10 version, and well I don't play on PC. And was wondering if there was a possibility that one could gift it away to friends whom plays on pc?...
  10. Gifted games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted games.: My friend gifted me Minecraft through his Xbox to my PC and it doesn't allow to play Minecraft. Is this supposed to happen if not can you tell me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-games/6596fd25-2220-4746-8633-93d4a93df3cd