Windows 10: Downloading a previously purchased game

Discus and support Downloading a previously purchased game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I previously purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, and downloaded it on one pc. How do I download the same game THAT I BOUGHT, on a different pc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MDar, Jul 23, 2020.

1. MDar Win User

Downloading a previously purchased game

I previously purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, and downloaded it on one pc. How do I download the same game THAT I BOUGHT, on a different pc, without buying it again? I signed into the Microsoft account and store on the new pc, and I see the order, but when I try to download it, it wants me to buy it again, and there is no install button. Please help

:)

2. MDar Win User

I previously purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, and downloaded it on one pc. How do I download the same game THAT I BOUGHT, on a different pc, without buying it again? I signed into the Microsoft account and store on the new pc, and I see the order,
    but when I try to download it, it wants me to buy it again, and there is no install button. Please help

3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Previously purchased Scrabble Game

Hi Willie,

Let's try to isolate the issue so that we could find your Scrabble game. Normally, the game should automatically be downloaded to your computer after purchasing it. Can you tell us if the game app appear in the
    Desktop window? Also, can you check if it also shows up on the list of apps from
    Start?

In the meantime, we suggest that you open Windows Store app on your computer, and go to
    My Library. From there, please check if the game shows up and if you can be able to launch it from there.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Can not install a game I've previously purchased

Hello Daniel,

Games that you bought from the Microsoft store can be downloaded and reinstalled. You can check your purchases in your order history. Please refer to this
    link. Make sure you're signed in using the same Microsoft account used to purchase the app in the Store.

First, try to sign out from the Microsoft Store app, then sign back in. Please follow the steps below:

1. Open the Store app.
    2. Click the user icon next to the search box in the top-right.
    3. Click the user account currently signed in.
    4. Select the account and click Sign out.
    5. Click the user icon next to the search box in the top-right.
    6. Click on Sign in.
    7. Enter your Microsoft account used to purchase Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, then click
      Sign in.
    Once your signed in using the right Microsoft account, reinstall a purchased game using the Store app by following the steps below:

1. Open Store icon. Click the (three dots), up by your account picture.
    2. Select My Library. you can view recently purchased as well as installed apps and games from the Store. To view all apps and games, click
      Show all link. See screenshot below:

Downloading a previously purchased game 28deacc7-4be0-40cd-b744-b53a59fb571e?upload=true.jpg

Downloading a previously purchased game cf473bc7-2ee5-4946-bd71-0136b028312a?upload=true.jpg
    3. To install a previously purchased app, click the download icon next to the app name (this will open the app page) that you want to install/reinstall and then click
      Install button to download and install the app.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Downloading a previously purchased game - Similar Threads - Downloading previously purchased

2. How do I download previously purchased game on new device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download previously purchased game on new device?: How do I download previously purchased game on new device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-previously-purchased-game-on-new/ab534f3e-c8a4-4670-811e-915ad451802d
  3. How do I download previously purchased game on new device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download previously purchased game on new device?: How do I download previously purchased game on new device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-previously-purchased-game-on-new/ab534f3e-c8a4-4670-811e-915ad451802d
  4. Previously purchased games not downloadable after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previously purchased games not downloadable after reset: I have followed all Windows Help recommendations to get my son's games back, and I cannot make it work. He used his own money to pay for the games and is heartbroken. Info. - - The games were purchased in the Microsoft store, and I have the order history saved. from ~1 year...
  5. Previously purchased games not downloadable after reset

Previously purchased games not downloadable after reset: I have followed all Windows Help recommendations to get my son's games back, and I cannot make it work. He used his own money to pay for the games and is heartbroken. Info. - - The games were purchased in the Microsoft store, and I have the order history saved. from ~1 year...
  6. Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.: I recently reinstalled Microsoft V 10 which wiped out many of my apps. I previously used Backgammon Pro by Zamora, the premier version no ads. Each time I attempt to reacquire the premier version I get a response that I already own it and need to go to either My Games and...
  7. Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.

Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.: I recently reinstalled Microsoft V 10 which wiped out many of my apps. I previously used Backgammon Pro by Zamora, the premier version no ads. Each time I attempt to reacquire the premier version I get a response that I already own it and need to go to either My Games and...
  8. game purchase download not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game purchase download not working: Minecraft game purchashed. Receipt in mail. Go to install on device and says my account has no linked devices. All my devices are linked to my account I purchased the game. Should be no issues....
  9. Download and activate previously purchased windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download and activate previously purchased windows 8: Hello, I had purchased windows 8 few years ago and had installed it on my laptop which was running windows 7 at that time(win 7 came installed on the laptop). After that i upgraded it to windows 10 during the free upgrade offer. However, recently my laptop had some issue...
  10. Previous purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous purchase: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 in May, 2017. My computer had to be reset & I lost all the things. I have not had an issue with anything other than Minecraft, which isn't downloading at all. I have been at this for 2 hours &, for the safety of my computer, am requesting...