Windows 10: Downloading a program appears in other users as well

Discus and support Downloading a program appears in other users as well in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded “synthesia” which is a piano app, when somebody else signs in with his user account, the app also appears there. How can I stop this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Retrograde-Motion, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Downloading a program appears in other users as well

Hi, I downloaded “synthesia” which is a piano app, when somebody else signs in with his user account, the app also appears there. How can I stop this?

submitted by /u/Retrograde-Motion
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Retrograde-Motion, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 3, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Downloading a program appears in other users as well

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Downloading a program appears in other users as well :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Downloading a program appears in other users as well

1. Downloading a program appears in other users as well - Similar Threads - Downloading program appears

2. After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on...: After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on disabling it keeping the proxy settings , the disable do not reciprocates in user VM....
  3. After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on...: After setting proxy in admin which gets populated in other users as well and then on disabling it keeping the proxy settings , the disable do not reciprocates in user VM....
  4. Other User not appearing after you lock machine

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Other User not appearing after you lock machine: Hi We want to log in with a user and create a VPN and then lock it and log in with another user thats domain user. This was all fine for years but all of a sudden the Other User option is not avaialnble to then add another account and log in? We havent had any GPOs enabled...
  5. add new user but do not want other user's programs and apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    add new user but do not want other user's programs and apps: Hello, I want to add a user but do not want the programs on that user account that are installed on the admin's profile. How can I do that? submitted by /u/schnackschnack [link] [comments]...
  6. Downloading files/programs in my user, yet also appears in other user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading files/programs in my user, yet also appears in other user: Hi, so I was downloading a program called "Synthesia" which is basically piano stuff. Anyway it all worked great. However, when my mom signed in to her user account which exists on the same laptop, I was surprised to see that Synthesia was downloaded there as well. I tried to...
  7. Downloading Programs For One User Only

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Programs For One User Only: Hello, I was wondering how I can go about downloading programs, apps and games without having it appear on the desktop of another user on the same PC? I am the admin of the PC and I have another user account set up for my brother to use. Whenever I download programs only...
  8. Program not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program not appearing: Hi I opened streamlabs obs and its not appearing on either of my screens i have it set to only screen 2 which is my monitor and is connected via hdmi. Ive tried everything in the forums please help....
  9. Family & Other Users does not appear in Settings - Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family & Other Users does not appear in Settings - Accounts: Today I tried to add an account to my Windows 10 computer (Version 1607 Build 14393.321). Not something I do very often so I Googled it. When I select Settings - Accounts, I do not see the option for "Family and other users" like the screen image below. This image is not from...
  10. Downloading Hangs Firefox, Other Programs involved

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Hangs Firefox, Other Programs involved: Hey all, I've been searching around for answers to this one but can't seem to find what would create these symptoms: I tried to download a photo from a stock photo site through their download link, which I've done hundreds of times. It downloaded almost all the way...