Windows 10: Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

Discus and support Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 in February this year. I have since deleted it, and now wish to re download it. And so, I click "Install".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TicTacAttk, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

I redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 in February this year. I have since deleted it, and now wish to re download it. And so, I click "Install".

Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago. bbc55662-b3d0-4552-8ffd-ca953c6a6b5e?upload=true.png However, when I do, I get the following error message. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago. a4e161b9-ba72-4c1f-8f7b-316252154032?upload=true.png Does anyone know a fix for this? Refreshing the page doesn't help.

:)

TicTacAttk, Dec 1, 2018

2. Back up in Windows 10 dated a month ago

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

As the initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to stop and start the File History service
    and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+R key and type services.msc.
    • Look for File History Service and select it.
    • In the left pane, select Restart the service.
    Hope this helps. Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

Hi Devin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Are you signed in with the same account, the purchases are associated with?

Please log into https://login.live.com/, go to Payment &Billing->Order history and see if the purchased apps are listed there. Please
    make sure that you log in with the same account the apps are associated with.

Article reference: Find your Microsoft downloads and product keys.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

IE7 Is Coming This Month...Are you Ready?

The final release of IE7 will be released this month. A few weeks after it will be put available for download it will be added to the list of automatic updates.
    Improvements over IE6 can be found in layout and security while keeping compatibility. Webmasters will still have to check their sites for compatibility as problems may occur. Steps to ensure compatibility can be found here.
    Of course you won't be forced to upgrade, if you don't want IE7 you can simply remove it from the automatic updates list and update it when you are ready.

Source: MSDN

DanTheBanjoman, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

1. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago. - Similar Threads - Downloading purchase months

2. My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....: I need to talk to a human customer Service agent to untangle my Microsoft 365 Subscription. I have made numbers attempts, and yet no one has attempted to call me or help me. At this point, all I can do is cancel my Subscription....
  3. My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....: I need to talk to a human customer Service agent to untangle my Microsoft 365 Subscription. I have made numbers attempts, and yet no one has attempted to call me or help me. At this point, all I can do is cancel my Subscription....
  4. i own a computer i purchased from walmart 3 months ago the screen is black and it wont turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i own a computer i purchased from walmart 3 months ago the screen is black and it wont turn...: I purchased a computer 3 months ago and the screen turned off and i tried to charge it but it wont turn on. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-own-a-computer-i-purchased-from-walmart-3-months/96b31a1b-166c-4b41-ad71-320f53f5790e
  5. i own a computer i purchased from walmart 3 months ago the screen is black and it wont turn...

i own a computer i purchased from walmart 3 months ago the screen is black and it wont turn...: I purchased a computer 3 months ago and the screen turned off and i tried to charge it but it wont turn on. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-own-a-computer-i-purchased-from-walmart-3-months/96b31a1b-166c-4b41-ad71-320f53f5790e
  6. i own a computer i purchased from walmart 3 months ago the screen is black and it wont turn...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 - Purchase or pay monthly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - Purchase or pay monthly: Can you purchase Windows 10 out right or do you have to have a subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-purchase-or-pay-monthly/d589de23-7d3a-48b3-a377-22894862f24c
  8. Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my built computer from a few months ago?: Hey everyone, back in July I built my computer with a ryzen 3600. However, I have been getting constant BSODS and freezes from the past few months, and the longest I’ve ever went without a crash was not even a week. I’m wasn’t sure where to start, so I decided to start by...
  9. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...
  10. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...