Windows 10: downloading a video

Discus and support downloading a video in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do you download a video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-video/8b8aa0ef-c0b3-4fc4-b7d2-d0d2205f9cb2" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeorgeDyke1, Nov 12, 2018.

1. downloading a video

How do you download a video?

:)

GeorgeDyke1, Nov 12, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User
    W1zzard, Nov 12, 2018
  3. How to Sync Downloaded Videos

One of the listed features is to be able to sync the downloaded videos with your PC by installing a client on your PC. Because it is a feature of the app, I would suggest that you go their website and download the client

This video explains that if you want to look at it:

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 12, 2018
  4. downloading a video

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

downloading a video

1. downloading a video - Similar Threads - downloading video

2. video download time stamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video download time stamp: When I download JPEGs from my camera to my computer the file's timestamp in the folder is correct, but when I download a video .MOV file, the time stamp in the folder is always four hours earlier than the actual time. The computer and camera's date / time settings are both...
  3. video download time stamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video download time stamp: When I download JPEGs from my camera to my computer the file's timestamp in the folder is correct, but when I download a video .MOV file, the time stamp in the folder is always four hours earlier than the actual time. The computer and camera's date / time settings are both...
  4. I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4: I am in OneDrive and downloading videos from a folder that was shared with me. I am unable to open and play the videos within OneDrive and when I download the videos, I get the error code 0xc00d36c4 and it says my file may be corrupted or unsupported. How can I fix this and...
  5. I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4

I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4: I am in OneDrive and downloading videos from a folder that was shared with me. I am unable to open and play the videos within OneDrive and when I download the videos, I get the error code 0xc00d36c4 and it says my file may be corrupted or unsupported. How can I fix this and...
  6. How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?: Hello beautiful people, I swear I'm not crazy but I have a video library I downloaded using 4K video down loader. I have used it for years without a problem. My computer storage was filling up so I moved about 200 GB's to an external HDD. Today I needed to access some videos...
  7. How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?: Hello beautiful people, I swear I'm not crazy but I have a video library I downloaded using 4K video down loader. I have used it for years without a problem. My computer storage was filling up so I moved about 200 GB's to an external HDD. Today I needed to access some videos...
  8. How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?

9. My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....: Before it went missing on my computer I was playing a game with my friends. We decided to mod the game but I crashed and after I did that I tried to open up the game for the modding software to tell me to give it the game location in the files. I tried to and that's when I...
  10. My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....

My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....: Before it went missing on my computer I was playing a game with my friends. We decided to mod the game but I crashed and after I did that I tried to open up the game for the modding software to tell me to give it the game location in the files. I tried to and that's when I...