Windows 10: Downloading a zip file

Discus and support Downloading a zip file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I purchased turbo tax online and keep getting the error below while trying to install it, what should I do? Thank You! could not write value... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MerileeMiller, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Downloading a zip file

I purchased turbo tax online and keep getting the error below while trying to install it, what should I do? Thank You!

could not write value DefaultTokenId to key \Software\Microsoft\Speech_OneCore\Isolated\uupqqycGhsoAh3A_O_fwA7YmV9JixAAKWWRFGHsHE/CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Speech_OneCore\Recognizers. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.

:)

MerileeMiller, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

.zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Access denied to zip file

Hi Stephanie,

The issue that you're experiencing may be due to a corrupted user profile. We have found a workaround regarding the "Access denied" error. Kindly follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Copy the files that you want to zip.
    • Paste it in the Downloads folder.
    • From there, zip your file. You may follow the steps provided in this
      article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Aug 5, 2020
  4. monim1 Win User

Downloading a zip file

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Downloading a zip file

1. Downloading a zip file - Similar Threads - Downloading zip file

2. Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing: Hi,I am downloading .zip files from a safe source, Slack. When I try to open the file it says Access Denied, and then short while later the file itself just disappears. First I also got a wacatac.b!ml Trojan warning, and resolved it using the answers provided in the thread:...
  3. Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing: Hi,I am downloading .zip files from a safe source, Slack. When I try to open the file it says Access Denied, and then short while later the file itself just disappears. First I also got a wacatac.b!ml Trojan warning, and resolved it using the answers provided in the thread:...
  4. When I try to download zip files it doesn't download as zip files, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to download zip files it doesn't download as zip files, how can I fix this?: As you se in the image the files are supposed to be zip files but aren't zip files for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-download-zip-files-it-doesnt/04720976-3dc2-4957-a487-53bfa8387696
  5. When I try to download zip files it doesn't download as zip files, how can I fix this?

When I try to download zip files it doesn't download as zip files, how can I fix this?: As you se in the image the files are supposed to be zip files but aren't zip files for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-download-zip-files-it-doesnt/04720976-3dc2-4957-a487-53bfa8387696
  6. on download zip file some files deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    on download zip file some files deleted: I wanted to package my OS this evening, Then I saw weird behaviour. Whenever I download a zip file, Some files get deleted, Is there a way to fix this? Yes storage sense is on, But it runs at low disk space while my free disk space is 108 GB....
  7. Unable to open downloaded Zip Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open downloaded Zip Files: Hi all, I recently installed windows 10 on the computer. However, when I download a folder from One Drive web onto my desktop - I am unable to open the file. The error shown is that it is unable to track the location of the Zip folder as per the current location. Please...
  8. Cannot download zip files

Cannot download zip files: Cannot download .zip files, click on them brings up a blank page. 50775
  9. I Can't Download Zip files

in Windows 10 Support
    I Can't Download Zip files: I also cannot edit any of my files. I get messages saying I have to have Admin permissions. I am the Admin. I want to get a web page up and running but if I can't edit files and download zips I'm screwed. Anybody know how fix this? I hate to think I paid $800 for a...
  10. Zip file downloads.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Zip file downloads.: I have been struggling with tweaking my newly restored Win 10. Nearly every set of instructions that I follow is wrong. I am continuously downloading the same program repeatedly. I am doing tasks two or three times before it fully responds. It can't be just me. To...