Windows 10: downloading a zip folder.

Discus and support downloading a zip folder. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I attempt to download photos, it goes directly into a paint mode! Help!! I just want it in photos!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PriscillaKaua, Sep 9, 2019.

1. downloading a zip folder.

Whenever I attempt to download photos, it goes directly into a paint mode! Help!! I just want it in photos!

:)

PriscillaKaua, Sep 9, 2019
  2. GSquadron Win User

Folders with zip files

I have like 30 or more folders and everyone of them has only one single zip file.
    How can I extract all zip files inside of all folders?

GSquadron, Sep 9, 2019
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Sep 9, 2019
  4. downloading a zip folder.

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

downloading a zip folder.

1. downloading a zip folder. - Similar Threads - downloading zip folder

2. Folder not zipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder not zipping: Hi,so I have a work folder that's quite large that won't zip, i can press the zip button but nothing happens, no error message at all. I updated windows and restarted my laptop but nothing has changed. Can anyone help?...
  3. Folder not zipping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder not zipping: Hi,so I have a work folder that's quite large that won't zip, i can press the zip button but nothing happens, no error message at all. I updated windows and restarted my laptop but nothing has changed. Can anyone help?...
  4. Zipped Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zipped Folders: 1. I get this message after I tried to cut and paste 2,000+ images from a zipped folder to a new folder. I tried following both methods from this thread:...
  5. Zipped Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zipped Folders: 1. I get this message after I tried to cut and paste 2,000+ images from a zipped folder to a new folder. I tried following both methods from this thread:...
  6. Zip folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zip folders: I'm having some problems with my zip folders on my USB Drive E:. When I try downloading the zip folders from my class's website, I get multiple error messages.When I try opening them up from the zip folder, I get these error messages:When I try to extract the files from the...
  7. Zip a folder

Zip a folder: I am using windows 10. I need to zip a folder. I made right click on it and select send to compressed zip folder.I received an error message which says "unable to complete the operation. The access is denied". Please how can solve this issue?...
  8. Zipped folders

Zipped folders: hi, i am trying to figure out how to unzip folders on my computer. I need to do it to add music i made onto itunes... can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zipped-folders/69b94fea-1059-4083-b840-0791ddb6f0a1"
  9. zip to folder

in Windows 10 Support
    zip to folder: How do you change compressed (zip) folders into regular folders with out loosing anything? I downloaded a bunch of stuff and it is all in zip folders. Is there a reason I should keep them zipped, I have plenty of space. 43464
  10. zip folder

in Windows 10 Support
    zip folder: Does Ten create zip folder automatically depend on size of files? Ten made zip folder when I made new folder and saved three pictures. 82121