Windows 10: Downloading and Installing Games difficulties

Discus and support Downloading and Installing Games difficulties in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot download the game called Fortnite in the Microsoft Store. It keeps on saying,'It looks like you do not have any applicable device(s)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Immortallity, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Downloading and Installing Games difficulties

Hi, I cannot download the game called Fortnite in the Microsoft Store. It keeps on saying,'It looks like you do not have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft Account.To install,sign in on a device to your Microsoft account,' Please help...

:)

Immortallity, Sep 21, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Darkleoco Win User

Downloading and Installing Games difficulties

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Downloading and Installing Games difficulties

1. Downloading and Installing Games difficulties - Similar Threads - Downloading Installing Games

2. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty in installing spss: I have been trying to install the SPSS software in my pc now for a week but I keep on getting the error messages. At first it was due to lack of Microsoft visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.030729.17. I later installed and now keep on getting this new error whenever I...
  3. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty in installing spss: I have been trying to install the SPSS software in my pc now for a week but I keep on getting the error messages. At first it was due to lack of Microsoft visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.030729.17. I later installed and now keep on getting this new error whenever I...
  4. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Difficulty of Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty of Games: I would like to change the difficulty of the games I play in Microsoft Solitaire. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difficulty-of-games/cc01ec81-970c-4c28-93e9-2f1648adb263
  6. difficulty downloading photos from iphone

difficulty downloading photos from iphone: I seem to always have trouble trying to download photos from my iphone. It gets to the point where it has identified all the new photos and when I select the import option, I get the very unhelpful message "something went wrong." I have tried restarting, unplugging my phone...
  7. Difficulties with Installing and Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulties with Installing and Uninstalling: Hiya folks, I was trying to install a pretty old game on the PC and have run into some difficulties. Especially with the most recent development. So on my last install attempt of the game, it was taking so long that I thought the computer had crashed and restarted the system....
  8. download difficulty on windows Store

download difficulty on windows Store: I am not able to download whatsapp or itunes on windows store, the download button "FREE" is not highlighted. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-difficulty-on-windows-store/02bc413e-c6d3-4a00-a860-7278215c5be6
  9. Difficulties downloading Windows 10

Difficulties downloading Windows 10: Hi all, I currently have Windows 8.1 and am looking to upgrade to Windows 10. I reserved a copy, and then got told it was ready to Download. I started the download and all seemed to be going fine for an hour. That was three days ago. Now, I am constantly getting the...
  10. Difficulty installing Windows 10

Difficulty installing Windows 10: Hello everybody, I'm Mark from the UK, can anybody assist me with the installation of windows 10. I checked windows update and it shows the platform has been downloaded to my pc. It also says in windows update installation failed. I then went on to the get windows 10 icon...