Windows 10: Downloading and running google apps on windows pc

Discus and support Downloading and running google apps on windows pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can google apps or other apps (typically found on phones) be downloaded and run?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rusty Bz, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Rusty Bz Win User

Downloading and running google apps on windows pc

Can google apps or other apps (typically found on phones) be downloaded and run?

:)

Rusty Bz, Nov 30, 2018

2. Google Earth is not running in Windows 10.

Hi Cassandra,

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you downloading Google Earth from Windows Store or browser?
    • If browser, which browser are you using to download Google Earth?
    • What is the message displayed on screen when downloading Google Earth?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Google Earth in compatibility mode.
    Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Google Earth install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Downloading and running google apps on windows pc

downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Downloading and running google apps on windows pc

1. Downloading and running google apps on windows pc - Similar Threads - Downloading running google

2. PC apps not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC apps not running: I can't seem to open my PC applications that are not from Microsoft store it keeps saying "This app can't run on your PC ,to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher."...
  3. PC apps not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC apps not running: I can't seem to open my PC applications that are not from Microsoft store it keeps saying "This app can't run on your PC ,to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher."...
  4. How to download Google Play apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Google Play apps on Windows 11: I'm running Windows 11 on a Surface Book 2 and so looking for ways to download and run Android apps on Windows 11 on the amazon and/or ideally the Google Play store, if you can help me please?Thanks!James...
  5. How to download Google Play apps on Windows 11

How to download Google Play apps on Windows 11: I'm running Windows 11 on a Surface Book 2 and so looking for ways to download and run Android apps on Windows 11 on the amazon and/or ideally the Google Play store, if you can help me please?Thanks!James...
  6. Question on downloading/running an app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on downloading/running an app: I want to listen to a podcast app on my laptop vs through my phone. When I open it up on the LT it says installed and the device (my phone) that it's installed to but I can't do anything else with it. It won't open. I've uninstalled it from my phone to see if I could just...
  7. unable download google play app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable download google play app: try to download google play app for windows 10. message...wwwplaystoredownloadapk.com refused to connect. using wifi at restaraunt. tried to download a game and download says i need google play app...
  8. How to download google play app

How to download google play app: im having troble downloading google play app onto my computer, can someone please explain to me how to do it. im sort of an idiot so any help would be nice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-google-play-app/799d74e3-a39d-4c8d-9e06-3af8eceeb301
  9. google downloadable apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google downloadable apps: I've bought a Samsung Notebook 7 Spin for my daughter to use in high school. There are a few things that are required for her classes that I cant seem to get loaded onto her device. google classroom google docs and probably a few more google related products. Can I get...
  10. apps not running after downloaded

apps not running after downloaded: i recently got this pc gifted to me and everything works up until I go to run an application from the Microsoft store. any help would be appreciated . thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run google apps on pc

2. running google apps on pc