Windows 10: Downloading and using app giving me errors

Discus and support Downloading and using app giving me errors in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; To whom it may concern,I'm posting this question in regards of my windows computer.I am using a certain app in desktop and uninstalled it for a while... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BoomerA, Mar 29, 2022.

1. BoomerA Win User

Downloading and using app giving me errors

To whom it may concern,I'm posting this question in regards of my windows computer.I am using a certain app in desktop and uninstalled it for a while since it keeps crashing.However, that's when the problem starts, I can no longer download the application in the Microsoft store. It's not allowing me and giving me an error. I already restarted and clear the cache but issue still persist. Can you help?Regards,Albert B.

:)

BoomerA, Mar 29, 2022
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Mar 29, 2022
  3. stoggs1 Win User
    Gears of War Ultimate error code 0x80073CF0 when downloading

I will give those a go since I haven't tried those yet and get back thanks for the reply.

I tried all of those solutions and none of them worked. Any other suggestions would be appreciated and like I said it seems to only affect gears UE since I can download other apps just fine.

Also according to the Windows store Gears UE is already installed but it is not.

Also the game will download for a few seconds then stop and give that error code I can resume it and won't lose progress but its really annoying and inconvenient to keep having to do that.

stoggs1, Mar 29, 2022
  4. Downloading and using app giving me errors

window store wont let me download apps give error code

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you cannot download apps from the Windows Store. To better assist you, please answer these questions:

• What error messages are you getting? Can you send us a screenshot?
    • What apps are you trying to download?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

Downloading and using app giving me errors

1. Downloading and using app giving me errors - Similar Threads - Downloading using app

2. I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...: I've been trying to download a torrent for the past hours and after each percent that goes by it gives me an error and makes me manually resume the download....
  3. Downloading and using app giving me errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading and using app giving me errors: To whom it may concern,I'm posting this question in regards of my windows computer.I am using a certain app in desktop and uninstalled it for a while since it keeps crashing.However, that's when the problem starts, I can no longer download the application in the Microsoft...
  4. Downloading and using app giving me errors

Downloading and using app giving me errors: To whom it may concern,I'm posting this question in regards of my windows computer.I am using a certain app in desktop and uninstalled it for a while since it keeps crashing.However, that's when the problem starts, I can no longer download the application in the Microsoft...
  5. Some Microsoft apps gives me the error code 0x80246019.

Some Microsoft apps gives me the error code 0x80246019.: I was trying to go to the Microsoft Store to get some update when these applications in this list keeps giving me the error code 0x80246019 anyway to fix it? also, these are the only applications in the list that keeps giving me the error code.Your PhoneXboxCortanaApp...
  6. Some Microsoft apps gives me the error code 0x80246019.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Some Microsoft apps gives me the error code 0x80246019.: I was trying to go to the Microsoft Store to get some update when these applications in this list keeps giving me the error code 0x80246019 anyway to fix it? also, these are the only applications in the list that keeps giving me the error code.Your PhoneXboxCortanaApp...
  7. Some Microsoft apps gives me the error code 0x80246019.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error: It wont let me download minecraft when I press the install button it works for about 2 seconds then gives me an error code. here is the error code 0x80246007 if that helps...
  9. Windows Store not updating/downloading apps. Gives Error.

Windows Store not updating/downloading apps. Gives Error.: I have already read about using WSReset.exe to try and clean the Windows Store Cache. I've also already gotten all the Windows Updates that the system tells me were waiting. The error I get whenever I want to install or update any APP says: "Something happened to this...
  10. Mail App giving error for Yahoo but still downloading

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App giving error for Yahoo but still downloading: Let me preface this by saying this is my first time using an all in one mail app and so far I am loving the windows 10 experience and this mail issue is the only hiccup I am experiencing. When trying to sync with my yahoo account I continually receive the error 0x80040902....