Windows 10: Downloading anything crashes network

Discus and support Downloading anything crashes network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my network should be able to have 500 download and 100 upload it worked perfectly for like half a year now recently its crashing all time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kim Ackman, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Downloading anything crashes network

So my network should be able to have 500 download and 100 upload it worked perfectly for like half a year now recently its crashing all time and doesn't matter what speed its downloading just crashes.__________________________________________________________________________List of stuff i tried to fix itReset pc twice.switched ethernet cables to check they were broken.switch to wireless instead of ethernet.contacted network provider they connected to my router and did some test and said nothing is wrong on their end.reset router and tried every setting in it._____________________________

:)

Kim Ackman, Nov 4, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 4, 2023
  3. W10 Settings crashes when going into Network & Internet

Same issue for me, when entering Network Settings, panel crashes. Device Manager says network devices are working but I have no network. Tried all the steps suggested in prior feed.

TigerKnight, Nov 4, 2023
  4. Downloading anything crashes network

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 4, 2023
Thema:

Downloading anything crashes network

1. Downloading anything crashes network - Similar Threads - Downloading anything crashes

2. cant download anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant download anything.: Cant download anything. Keeps saying "to help protect your pc we recommend using a microsoft verified app" or "the app you are installing is not a supported app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-anything/c24b7e2f-154e-48e1-b306-618e30c5696a
  3. Downloading anything crashes network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading anything crashes network: So my network should be able to have 500 download and 100 upload it worked perfectly for like half a year now recently its crashing all time and doesn't matter what speed its downloading just...
  4. Downloading anything crashes network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading anything crashes network: So my network should be able to have 500 download and 100 upload it worked perfectly for like half a year now recently its crashing all time and doesn't matter what speed its downloading just...
  5. Unable to download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download anything: Since the last update, im unable to download anything . I just bought audio files but I cannot download it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-anything/8ba6889b-c17f-4463-94d8-902c27d53798
  6. Can't download anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't download anything.: Whenever I try to download apps, files or pictures I keep getting a message "couldn't download virus scan failed" I have also tried to print files and they won't print same message from my printer. I am running Windows 10 s mode. Please help....
  7. Internet crashing when I download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet crashing when I download anything.: I dont know what it is? I am trying to download hyper scape but it just crashes my internet only on my pc. I cant figure out what it is. I disabled power management but it still doesn't work. I have a 5 3600x 2060super 16g tp- link for wifi. And its not just that it does it...
  8. unable to download anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to download anything: My pc updated a week ago and for some reason i can't download anything. i'm visually impaired and i'm maybe missing something but first it told me network error...so i checked all of that...ii was told it is a registry error from a friend but i have no clue. i'm normally a...
  9. unable to download anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to download anything: I have windows 10, all updates up to date but cannot download anything from internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-anything/e56d823b-97a6-46c5-a59a-d8ae2f46c911
  10. Crashing whenever downloading anything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crashing whenever downloading anything: Hello everyone, I am in need of quite a bit of help. Yesterday my computer starting acting real weird in a way that it kept on causing crashes whenever I finished downloading anything, from a new app to a game on Steam. I do not know what is causing this as well, but it...