Windows 10: Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...

Discus and support Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello again! Hoping I word this properly and do not create any confusion! I am wanting to download the wish.com app - per their website it can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidandCristalMartin, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...

Hello again!

Hoping I word this properly and do not create any confusion!

I am wanting to download the wish.com app - per their website it can be downloaded from the apple app store or from Google play....of course it's not offered on the Windows Store (any idea as to why? nah, not important). I realize that usually most are referring to "cell phone" apps, which is another good question actually, but not my topic's question today.

There is NO other link to download wish from other than the two stores. How can I add wish and ensure it is going to work and not crash constantly?

Thanks Cristal

:)

DavidandCristalMartin, Jun 26, 2019

2. Apple Mac App Store passes 100 Million Downloads

Cupertino-based Apple Inc. has just announced that its Mac-friendly app store has managed to surpass 100 million downloads in less than a year. Launched on January 6th (2011), the Mac App Store is accessible to Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Mac OS X Lion users, and offers thousands of free and paid apps covering Education, Games, Graphics & Design, Lifestyle, Productivity, Utilities and other categories. In contrast, the iOS-only App Store has over 500,000 apps and has surpassed 18 billion downloads.

"In just three years the App Store changed how people get mobile apps, and now the Mac App Store is changing the traditional PC software industry," said Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. "With more than 100 million downloads in less than a year, the Mac App Store is the largest and fastest growing PC software store in the world."

For more info about the Mac App Store just see Apple's website.

Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store... apple_mac_app_store_lion_01_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...

1. Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store... - Similar Threads - Downloading Apps either

2. downloading apps from apps store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading apps from apps store.: I can not download some apps from Microsoft apps store, such as Whatsapp or paint. it starts to download, after downloading it says something unexpected happened. Error code: Code: 0x800706D9.Windows 11. I have updated the library apps....
  3. downloading apps from apps store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading apps from apps store.: I can not download some apps from Microsoft apps store, such as Whatsapp or paint. it starts to download, after downloading it says something unexpected happened. Error code: Code: 0x800706D9.Windows 11. I have updated the library apps....
  4. Downloading apps from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading apps from store: I can't download apps from store it keeps referring me back to settings and then it shows that these settings are managed by the proggrammers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-apps-from-store/18997f97-bcc8-449f-856d-0903c1b0dba6
  5. Downloading Apps from App Store

Downloading Apps from App Store: We are having a problem downloading apps from the Microsoft Store. My wife can be signed in under her Microsoft account, we find the app we want on the Microsoft Store, press Install/Open and a pop-up window shows up allowing us to get the app. However, when we click on the...
  6. downloading apps from the app store

downloading apps from the app store: I have some apps on my android phone that I like and I want to get some of those same apps on my hp pavilion with windows 10. Several times I have went to the microsoft store to download and app and it says I have that app installed but i cant find where i can open that app...
  7. Download from the app store

Download from the app store: I had problems with downloading a personal finance application from the app store. I click install and it shows "working" but it doesn't install. I have tried several different applications but I have the same problem. Any help is appreciated....
  8. Downloading an app from the store

Downloading an app from the store: Hi there. I recently tried to update a game I already had on my Window (dell) laptop and had problems, so uninstalled the game. I have since been to the Microsoft store again to reinstall the app/game and play again but every time I try to download I get this message:...
  9. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  10. App from Store is not downloading

App from Store is not downloading: Bought a new computer 2 weeks ago, love the OS. Tonight was my attempt to download a game from the Store; I used my MS account to start, and it just sits there spinning around. I hope I'm not the only one with this issue? Please advise. Thanks! Punkinee 56496