Windows 10: downloading apps

Discus and support downloading apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't download any apps on my Surface 3. The apps are not going to my laptop. Moved from: Surface / Surface 3 / Install, update, and repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeorgeKimerly, Sep 30, 2018.

1. downloading apps

I can't download any apps on my Surface 3. The apps are not going to my laptop.

Moved from: Surface / Surface 3 / Install, update, and repair

:)

GeorgeKimerly, Sep 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Sep 30, 2018
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Sep 30, 2018
  4. downloading apps

After downloading apps-download disappear (It did not show up the setup apps).

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Which browser are you using to download the apps?

2. Did you see the download progress is completed successfully?

3. Where exactly(location) you are looking for the downloaded app?

4. Is this issue specific with Java and Flash Player?

5. Did you try downloading some other app and check if the same issue occurs?

I suggest you to download all the windows updates and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• On the search bar type Settings.
    • Click on Update and Security.
    • Click on Check for Updates.
    • Read and accept the license terms, and then tap or click Finish if the update requires it.
    Also, I suggest you to set the download location for Internet Explorer and download apps using Explorer and check.

Follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Access the settings menu by clicking on the settings icon
      (it is a round gear shape near the top right of the Internet Explorer browser).
    • Choose "View downloads" from the menu. This will bring up the Downloads window.

• Click on "Options."

• Press the Browse button and browse to the folder where you want to download to be saved.

• Confirm with the OK button to assign the new download location. The downloads you perform from hereon will be saved in the folder that you have chosen.

If you are using Edge browser for downloading apps, please follow the steps below to find the downloaded app if it is completed successfully.

• Open the Microsoft Edge app.
    • Click on the Hub button on the right top corner of the screen (next to save favorites).
    • Click on Downloads button in the Hub, and click on the Open folder link.

Revert to us with the requested information and the results of the steps provided. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

downloading apps

1. downloading apps - Similar Threads - downloading apps

2. I cant download app from the store it always says pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download app from the store it always says pending: Hi guys, Please help. I just bought a PC Core i7 and Windows 10. When I download apps in the Windows Store it always says pending. I started downloading Age of Empires II Definitive edition day before yesterday. Everything was fine for 13,.. mb and stuck after. It keeps on...
  3. How can I download the Train Sim game I bought through the Microsoft Store app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download the Train Sim game I bought through the Microsoft Store app?: To whom it may concern, I purchased from the Microsoft Store, Train Sim. You took my money, and it shows up that I own the game, however when clicking on the Install/Play button, it takes me to the store listing showing only two options... Buy or Free Trial this is on the...
  4. How can I download the Train Sim game I bought through the Microsoft Store app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I download the Train Sim game I bought through the Microsoft Store app?: To whom it may concern, I purchased from the Microsoft Store, Train Sim. You took my money, and it shows up that I own the game, however when clicking on the Install/Play button, it takes me to the store listing showing only two options... Buy or Free Trial this is on the...
  5. Why is microsoft preventing me from downloading app outside of the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft preventing me from downloading app outside of the microsoft store?: I am trying to download a Balto app for AI for my job because i work on the phones. Everytime i try to download the app, microsoft store hijacks my screen, telling me to instead search the microsoft store for apps because thats what you guys recommend, or cancel. It does not...
  6. Why is microsoft preventing me from downloading app outside of the microsoft store?

Why is microsoft preventing me from downloading app outside of the microsoft store?: I am trying to download a Balto app for AI for my job because i work on the phones. Everytime i try to download the app, microsoft store hijacks my screen, telling me to instead search the microsoft store for apps because thats what you guys recommend, or cancel. It does not...
  7. Why is microsoft preventing me from downloading app outside of the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. App Downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Downloads: I bought Minecraft for windows awhile back and now I have to pay for it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-downloads/460b9375-5b13-4fbc-8f8b-4c1155ec6d4c
  9. App Downloads

App Downloads: I bought Minecraft for windows awhile back and now I have to pay for it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-downloads/460b9375-5b13-4fbc-8f8b-4c1155ec6d4c
  10. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download apps from Windows Store: -Unable to download apps from Microsoft store.-A download which shows pending couldn't be cancelled/unable to abort the operation.It seems the application has been hung for a long period with downloading....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bbc sounds app for windows

2. bbc sounds app download for windows 10

3. bbc sounds app windows 10

4. bbc sounds app windows