Windows 10: Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle

Discus and support Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I read a lot of books and review them, however, I have been getting my books from Booksprout who delivers them to my yahoo email account and I plus a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by krpwrp13, Jan 16, 2020.

1. krpwrp13 Win User

Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle

I read a lot of books and review them, however, I have been getting my books from Booksprout who delivers them to my yahoo email account and I plus a USB plug into my computer and then download the books on my kindle from the USB plug. However, I just got windows 10 today and now this is not working so I don't know how to get my books from windows 10 into my kindle. I tried the USB plug directly into my kindle, I tried sending the book from my email to my kindle email address, these books are in MOBI format, so if anyone can tell me how to do this I would be forever grateful.

:)

krpwrp13, Jan 16, 2020
  2. DerekGAAA Win User

Downloading Kindle Books via Windows 10

In the past I easily purchased Kindle books from Amazon to my Laptop and with the Kindle alongside the books immediately appeared on the Kindle as well via Whispernet. Now that I have Windows 10 I can download to the laptop, bu they do not appear the Kindle.
    I have tried doing this via the Kindle App. Grateful for any help.

DerekGAAA, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Kindle E Books for Windows 8.1

Thanks very much.

Alberto

Alberto MRFernández Bringas, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle

App for Kindle books

I have to constantly jump 3 pages forward and then back because it skips a partial page quite often. And I do mean often.

The bad / worst part is Amazon is removing support from the Kindle app for Windows.

I presume it will work until some update fixes it, maybe. Or they could turn it off and make it so it doesn't work at all.

I suspect they want to force us to buy Kindles but that isn't happening. I bought my SO the Oasis and it is fine and she likes it but I see no reason to have a smart phone where reading apps work just fine AND a Kindle e reader. I often have to spend a lot
    of time waiting at doctors offices etc. and I use my phone to read. As well as reading from the phone during the day and in bed.

I need a new e reader app for the Windows 10 phone but I don't think any of them will read Kindle e-books. I get my e-books from the Kindle Unlimited and I will have to drop that ( which is cheap books ) if I can't use the Kindle app anymore.

I wish there was another app that would read e-books I download from Amazon. I don't even know where it puts the books I download to the phone. I think they have hidden directories or something.

Arizona Willie, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle

1. Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle - Similar Threads - Downloading books kindle

2. Reading books from my Kindle library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading books from my Kindle library: Good dayFor many years i was able to read books on my laptop using the kindle for windows app. I found it more convenient to read on my Samsung tablet. Now i wish to read a book that i have just purchased from Amazon on my laptop, but for some reason this book does not appear...
  3. Reading books from my Kindle library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading books from my Kindle library: Good dayFor many years i was able to read books on my laptop using the kindle for windows app. I found it more convenient to read on my Samsung tablet. Now i wish to read a book that i have just purchased from Amazon on my laptop, but for some reason this book does not appear...
  4. Kindle app download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle app download: tried to download Kindle app after updating and get following message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll What do I need to do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-download/cfc7a62f-83ce-489a-9cf5-bc2b8f41bbf9
  5. Kindle app download

Kindle app download: tried to download Kindle app after updating and get following message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll What do I need to do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-download/cfc7a62f-83ce-489a-9cf5-bc2b8f41bbf9
  6. Kindle PC app not Downloading Books

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kindle PC app not Downloading Books: I have hundreds of Kindle books in my Family Library. They are all accessible through my Amazon and Android and Apple devices. However, over the past few weeks, I have discovered that I cannot download any Kindle books on any of my Windows 10 PCs. The Kindle Cloud Reader is...
  7. I don't know how to move a book from my downloads to my Kindle e-reader.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to move a book from my downloads to my Kindle e-reader.: Tried a couple of different ways, the computer shows the book is in my Kindle document folder, but it does not appear on my Kindle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-move-a-book-from-my-downloads/2f7ce0f3-770e-470c-85c2-e07bb58c19de
  8. Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.: Windows 10 does not usually let me download books to my Kindle. On any given day, it may work, but usually does not. I use Amazon contents/devices. Sometimes it will show up as an option at bottom of laptop and sometimes on my list of downloads, but usually not....
  9. Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?: I have been trying to downloads my Kindle books to my laptop. Each time, just before my download is complete, I receive a pop up telling me I can't make the download without a new app by Microsoft which will enable me to take my computer out of S mode. This sounds hoaky, but...
  10. download kindle app on windows 10 S????

download kindle app on windows 10 S????: I have to switch out of Windows 10 S if I want to download my kindle app on my new laptop. Help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-kindle-app-on-windows-10-s/50cb9124-953c-4e7d-8682-3f33c988a5ea