Windows 10: Downloading cheap versions of office from the web

Discus and support Downloading cheap versions of office from the web in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; The official cost of buying Microsoft Office is rather expensive. There are lots of cheaper options on the web. Is it a case of you get what you pay... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Ray46, May 13, 2020.

1. Ray46 Win User

Downloading cheap versions of office from the web

The official cost of buying Microsoft Office is rather expensive. There are lots of cheaper options on the web. Is it a case of you get what you pay for? Are the cheap versions legal? Do they work ok? Does anybody have any experience of what is the best way to download the software?

:)

Ray46, May 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 13, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 13, 2020
  4. Downloading cheap versions of office from the web

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Downloading cheap versions of office from the web

1. Downloading cheap versions of office from the web - Similar Threads - Downloading cheap versions

2. Download files from the web - Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download files from the web - Microsoft Support: The issue I am having is that every time I am downloading a file from my Bank Account or work files it ends up in an Explorer window/file and I can't open it. I want to to be able to download in the option of my choice; ie, Adobe PDF, Word File, .cvs Excel.Please let me know...
  3. Games downloaded from the web are not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games downloaded from the web are not working.: Games that I download from the web Google chrome. have not tested others are not working as supposed to. They launch but as soon as a button is pressed it basically spams the keyboard. Any ideas on what might be happening and how to fix it?...
  4. Games downloaded from the web are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games downloaded from the web are not working.: Games that I download from the web Google chrome. have not tested others are not working as supposed to. They launch but as soon as a button is pressed it basically spams the keyboard. Any ideas on what might be happening and how to fix it?...
  5. Buying Office cheap

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Buying Office cheap: I already use Office 2013 but when a repair shop installed a new motherboard, somehow they fouled up the Office installation and I have been using it no problems but not activated. I am now setting up a new PC and I probably will not be able to transfer Office from the old...
  6. Are there "cheap" Office 365 keys?

Are there "cheap" Office 365 keys?: I saw that there are "legal" ways to get a cheap working Windows 10 keys online, something about Microsoft and the EU agreement? Not sure, but the fact is that those cheap keys actually activates Windows 10 and it says that it is legit. Are there the same thing about Office?...
  7. No download version of MS Office ?

No download version of MS Office ?: Hello. First question: What specifically is a 'product key card'? I know that makes me sound out of the loop, but some MS software is offered in this format and I'm not quite sure if that's a good way to get software. Second question: Any suggestions as to where I can buy...
  8. Recommended Documents in Office apps and Version History in Office web

in Windows 10 News
    Recommended Documents in Office apps and Version History in Office web: We are committed to ensuring that the collaboration experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is great for you. This includes ensuring that you can work confidently with others in a shared document and get back to your work quickly. Thus, we are bringing Recommended Documents...
  9. any downloaded files from the web

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    any downloaded files from the web: I cant seem to ever get the media player to pull up and play any of my downloaded files off the internet. Why is this and what shall I do to fix it? Or suggest a media player or app that I can use please....
  10. Trouble downloading docs from web

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble downloading docs from web: when I try to download/save (Cntl-S) documents from the web they are downloaded/saved to the appropriate location but are incomplete downloads... paragraphs missing. Any idea why? 91789