Windows 10: DOWNLOADING CHROME

Discus and support DOWNLOADING CHROME in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does it take a whole DAY to install Goggle Chrome after downloading the relatively small file in just a few minutes at most?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by michaelporter3, Nov 3, 2020.

1. DOWNLOADING CHROME

Why does it take a whole DAY to install Goggle Chrome after downloading the relatively small file in just a few minutes at most?

:)

michaelporter3, Nov 3, 2020

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Protecting users from insecure downloads in Google Chrome

Source: Chromium Blog: Protecting users from insecure downloads in Google Chrome

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  4. DOWNLOADING CHROME

Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

DOWNLOADING CHROME

1. DOWNLOADING CHROME - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADING CHROME

2. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  3. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  4. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  5. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  6. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...: I have looked at the Microsoft help articles and the apps and features command is no where to be found. How can I download apps not from the app store?...
  8. I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...

I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...: I have looked at the Microsoft help articles and the apps and features command is no where to be found. How can I download apps not from the app store?...
  9. why can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4
  10. why can't download chrome

why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4