Windows 10: downloading/devices

Discus and support downloading/devices in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, yesterday i bought minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop, and for some reason it says i cannot install it as i have no devices connected to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Poppy Huxtable, Jun 29, 2020.

1. downloading/devices

hi,

yesterday i bought minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop, and for some reason it says i cannot install it as i have no devices connected to my microsoft accout. So i went to the devices page and tried to connect my laptop, i did what it said: downloading/devices [​IMG]

i did this a few times but my device will still not connect so therefore it will not let me download minecraft which i spent around £20 on. If anyone could help solve this issue that would be great!

:)

Poppy Huxtable, Jun 29, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 29, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

downloading/devices

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

downloading/devices

1. downloading/devices - Similar Threads - downloading devices

2. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  3. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  4. Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold: Hey homi3s. I'm trynna download windows 11 iso and then create usb on android. So I can reinstall windows on my bra d new hp laptop that was toast from the box Help me...
  5. Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold

Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold: Hey homi3s. I'm trynna download windows 11 iso and then create usb on android. So I can reinstall windows on my bra d new hp laptop that was toast from the box Help me...
  6. where can I download drivers for the mthstech Blu-ray device. My win 10 recognizes the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I download drivers for the mthstech Blu-ray device. My win 10 recognizes the...: I need to download drivers for the MTHSTECH Blu-ray player. My win 10 computer recognizes the player in this pc but will not recognize any disk Blu-ray or dvd. Please advise!...
  7. where can I download drivers for the mthstech Blu-ray device. My win 10 recognizes the...

where can I download drivers for the mthstech Blu-ray device. My win 10 recognizes the...: I need to download drivers for the MTHSTECH Blu-ray player. My win 10 computer recognizes the player in this pc but will not recognize any disk Blu-ray or dvd. Please advise!...
  8. where can I download drivers for the mthstech Blu-ray device. My win 10 recognizes the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. When a PC is in Windows 10 S mode, can the User download MP3 files from a USB device,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When a PC is in Windows 10 S mode, can the User download MP3 files from a USB device,...: When a PC is in S Mode, Windows 10 11, as well, can they download/transfer MP3 files from a USB device, phone, etc...? If not, does S mode have to be removed to download/transfer MP3s?...
  10. When a PC is in Windows 10 S mode, can the User download MP3 files from a USB device,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When a PC is in Windows 10 S mode, can the User download MP3 files from a USB device,...: When a PC is in S Mode, Windows 10 11, as well, can they download/transfer MP3 files from a USB device, phone, etc...? If not, does S mode have to be removed to download/transfer MP3s?...