Windows 10: downloading document to disc

Discus and support downloading document to disc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using CD and DVD-R discs to download documents to disc. Since I have upgraded to windows 10, I get an error message that disc is not in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johnmacco1, Apr 1, 2020.

1. downloading document to disc

I have been using CD and DVD-R discs to download documents to disc. Since I have upgraded to windows 10, I get an error message that disc is not in drive when it is. What do I have to do to fix this?

:)

johnmacco1, Apr 1, 2020

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 1, 2020
  3. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 1, 2020
  4. downloading document to disc

Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

downloading document to disc

1. downloading document to disc - Similar Threads - downloading document disc

2. Disc to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc to download: I've recently purchased the MSFS Standard, 10 disc version. I've changed to a gaming PC, without a DVD drive. Can I download MSFS Standard to my new PC, and use the activation code I received with the disc version?...
  3. Disc to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disc to download: I've recently purchased the MSFS Standard, 10 disc version. I've changed to a gaming PC, without a DVD drive. Can I download MSFS Standard to my new PC, and use the activation code I received with the disc version?...
  4. Downloads Is Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Is Documents: I don't know what I did but the downloads folder is the same as the documents, I've been trying to fix it for 2 hours but I've accomplished nothing... Please Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-is-documents/478db130-b902-40a2-8084-44cc4c326e21
  5. Downloads Is Documents

Downloads Is Documents: I don't know what I did but the downloads folder is the same as the documents, I've been trying to fix it for 2 hours but I've accomplished nothing... Please Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-is-documents/478db130-b902-40a2-8084-44cc4c326e21
  6. Download and My Documents

Download and My Documents: Hello,I have a problem with windows 10,My Downloads & My Documents.location seem to always be updating and merging with each other.I have a folder on my Drive D for my documents called "documents"and a folder on my Drive F for my downloadswhen ever i set any of the windows...
  7. Downloads/documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads/documents: Why did my downloads, documents and pictures disappear when Windows 10 was updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloadsdocuments/d3b51cb5-4c59-4921-848a-19f8eb213d80
  8. Documents and Downloads

Documents and Downloads: Where have all my Documents and Downloads gone? There are only a few left from 2018. Window 10 recently undated after many failed attempts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-and-downloads/26e9d0bb-3401-453a-82fc-6c5eb24dd4c9
  9. Downloading documents

Downloading documents: Since the last Windows update, if I download a document, it saves it as a web page link rather than as a pdf document on my computer. I can't save as or print to pdf. I don't know what's going on. I thought it was my avg as it was opening things in an avg browser. I got...
  10. Downloaded documents

Downloaded documents: I run W10. When I had W7 Pro I could "Save As" and poke the web doc / page etc. straight to my selected folder; but now that option doesn't appear, and stuff goes straight to the "Download" folder (which I NEVER look at, as it's irrelevant) thus necessitating an extra step...