Windows 10: Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working.

Discus and support Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have several images sent to me as email attachments. When I click on the share option and choose Onedrive they do not download to Onedrive. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ErnestMunton, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working.

I have several images sent to me as email attachments. When I click on the share option and choose Onedrive they do not download to Onedrive. How can I download these attachments images to my Onedrive?

:)

ErnestMunton, Feb 13, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 13, 2020
  3. OneDrive and email attachments

When I get an email with an attachment I cannot click on it to download it to my PC instead I must save it first to OneDrive and then go to OneDrive and down load it from there. Similarly when I send an email with an attachment it automatically sends
    it to OneDrive where the receiver of the email must go to download it. How can I get OneDrive out of the loop?

energyauditor(2), Feb 13, 2020
  4. AndreyT Win User

Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working.

"Email Attachments" folder appears in my OneDrive. Why?

Basically, the problem is unsolvable at the time.

"The feature to permanently prevent OneDrive from creating the Email Attachments folder is not yet available."

Also: Please don't auto-create the email attachments folder – Feature Suggestions for Microsoft OneDrive

Those geniuses at Microsoft did it again... Facepalm.

AndreyT, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working.

1. Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working. - Similar Threads - Downloading email attachments

2. I received an email attached below - the email address is -Microsoft OneDrive <*** Email...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I received an email attached below - the email address is -Microsoft OneDrive <*** Email...: As of April 03,2023, the subscription fee for Microsoft 365 Personal will change from AUD 99 to AUD 109 to address changing market conditions. You will be charged this new price unless you choose to cancel your subscription at least 2 days before the next scheduled payment...
  3. I received an email attached below - the email address is -Microsoft OneDrive <*** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received an email attached below - the email address is -Microsoft OneDrive <*** Email...: As of April 03,2023, the subscription fee for Microsoft 365 Personal will change from AUD 99 to AUD 109 to address changing market conditions. You will be charged this new price unless you choose to cancel your subscription at least 2 days before the next scheduled payment...
  4. I received an email attached below - the email address is -Microsoft OneDrive <*** Email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. downloading email attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading email attachments: Unable to download email attachments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-email-attachments/e16996f6-f097-488d-8352-aabb7638876b
  6. downloading email attachments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading email attachments: Unable to download email attachments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-email-attachments/e16996f6-f097-488d-8352-aabb7638876b
  7. downloading email attachments

8. Attachments to emails

Attachments to emails: I have Windows 10 and use Mail Live. For the last week I have been unable to see all sent emails, and attachments referred to in emails received are not visible. I can access these in Outlook or my gmail account online. How can this be fixed?...
  9. I Can't open or download email attachments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Can't open or download email attachments: My OS is windows 10. Do I need to install Adobe Reader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-cant-open-or-download-email-attachments/cdbb492f-64ec-4e74-acc7-5b99c4abf112
  10. Email Attachments

Email Attachments: I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled and tried to change the security. For a short time the application will work appropriately and attachments will show in...