Windows 10: Downloading errors & application removed

Discus and support Downloading errors & application removed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been wanting to download some files and application on my pc, but after the file/application is downloaded the browsers(ALL OF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HARDIKPANT, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Downloading errors & application removed

I have been wanting to download some files and application on my pc, but after the file/application is downloaded the browsers(ALL OF THEM)says-"failed","removed" this happened all the time I try to download some file,irrespective of the browser I use. Well, this problem started today morning and is still is not resolved. now about the removed application, I got no prompt or some kind of warning that the file/application is being removed or either wise. For the further details it was an application called "UC Browser", I had created a task bar shortcut, so when it automatically got closed, I tried to reopen it and it said that the application has been removed or moved, that the windows was not able to find it. That is not the major problem but the download one

I hope u might help me resolve it

Hardik Pant

:)

HARDIKPANT, Dec 8, 2019

2. Downloading an application error

When downloading an application on the HTC arrive I see the Error "unable to this information right now"

• signed into Hotmail
    • data and internet are working
    • happens with all applications
    • want youtube application Downloading errors & application removed :)
    anyone else seen this error and how to fix it.

AnthonySomes, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Tim P. Win User
    Downloading an application error

Greetings Anthony,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Answers Forum.

To help narrow down this issue, I would suggest trying the following troubleshooting steps:

Clear Browsing History

• On the phone navigate to Settings
    • Swipe from settings to Applications
    • Tap Internet Explorer
    • Tap Clear Browsing History
    • (additional) Ensure that you have Cookies Enabled. If not, tap Enable Cookies

Force Sync your Windows Live ID

• On the phone navigate to Settings
    • Tap Email + Account
    • Tap and hold Windows Live Account
    • Tap Sync

Remove and Re-insert battery(If applicable depending on phone Make and Model)

• Turn off your Windows Phone
    • Remove the back plate
    • Remove the battery
    • Place the battery back in
    • Turn the phone back on

Though it sounds like browsing is working you will still want to see if it happens on either connection types to help narrow down the issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

To turn Off/On Data Connection

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Cellular
    • Flick Data Connection off or on.

Additionally, I did want to collect the following information from you:

1. Phone Manufacturer

2. Phone Model

3. Mobile Operator

4. Phone Operating System version

Best Regards,

Tim P., Dec 8, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Downloading errors & application removed

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Downloading errors & application removed

1. Downloading errors & application removed - Similar Threads - Downloading errors application

2. application/octet-stream is preventing the download of an application

in Windows 10 Customization
    application/octet-stream is preventing the download of an application: I'm receiving the following message when attempting to download a tax software application... ... The current security policy prohibits the requested action. File Type: application/octet-stream (MS-DOS Executable Programs)....
  3. Rename application, remove reserved application name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rename application, remove reserved application name: Hello, I have a published application (Silverlicht 8.1 - release date 08/2017) in Windows Store, with reserved names. I want to use one of the reserved names for the new UWP application, but there is no “delete” button next to the reserved name, but only “make alias”....
  4. Application not properly removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application not properly removed: Hello, I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it, but failed due to an error "MSI Failed" .. tried using IO Bits to remove it, and now it is no longer showing on my PC but...
  5. Reinstall Removed Applications

Reinstall Removed Applications: How to reinstall/recover apps removed after resetting the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-removed-applications/0b24df5b-c623-49db-8751-0ab1bd7e63ad
  6. application error

in Windows 10 Customization
    application error: The application was unable to start correctly (0 x 0000005). Click ok to close the application. Very annoying, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error/64d91370-18f6-4ede-b58e-c8ccda2a2fa3
  7. application error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application error: every time try to start game i get this; RAGE2.exe 0.0.0.0 5cd40490 igvk64.dll 25.20.100.6446 5be23888 c0000005 0000000000500b07 7f50 01d512b3a09d61ff D:\games\RAGE 2\RAGE2.exe...
  8. Application error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application error: ErLog Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 4/23/2019 6:07:17 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Diane Description: Faulting application name: Facebook...
  9. Application Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Error: Running Windows 10 home edition, free upgrade from Windows 7. HPG5105 CPU While using MSN.uk facebook and mail I received an error message Chrome.Exe Application error. The exception unknown software exception (0x0000008) Occurred in the Application at location...
  10. Application Error

Application Error: Hello, Recently I haven't been able in download or run any applications. the error message that pops up is- "The exception unknown software exception (0xe0000002) occurred in the application at location 0x00000000746508b2." as well as- "This program requires the file...