Windows 10: Downloading F1 2018 doesn't finish. Always stops at 17,4GB

Discus and support Downloading F1 2018 doesn't finish. Always stops at 17,4GB in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, i have a xbox game pass for my windows 10 computer. I already installed a couple games and everything was working fine, until i tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BiGfReAk, Nov 11, 2019.

1. BiGfReAk Win User

Downloading F1 2018 doesn't finish. Always stops at 17,4GB

Hello,

i have a xbox game pass for my windows 10 computer.

I already installed a couple games and everything was working fine, until i tried to install F1 2018.

It starts downloading and always stops at 17,4GB. Tried it twice and it never continues, even hours later.

So what can i do now?

My drive has more then 300GB free space, that shouldnt be the problem.

Talking about problems: the store isnt saying anything, why it stops. There is just no reaction at all.

Any advice?

Kind regards

:)

BiGfReAk, Nov 11, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Downloading F1 2018 doesn't finish. Always stops at 17,4GB [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 11, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 11, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Downloading F1 2018 doesn't finish. Always stops at 17,4GB - Similar Threads - Downloading 2018 doesn't

2. Maintenance in Progress - doesn't finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maintenance in Progress - doesn't finish: For the last week the Auto daily maintenance program does not finish but is continuously running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maintenance-in-progress-doesnt-finish/107f3bba-5395-447e-a8d7-4a982e8804c6
  3. Maintenance in Progress - doesn't finish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maintenance in Progress - doesn't finish: For the last week the Auto daily maintenance program does not finish but is continuously running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maintenance-in-progress-doesnt-finish/107f3bba-5395-447e-a8d7-4a982e8804c6
  4. Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading: when i tried to download a game then i see its size is large i stopped the downloading to save my data but when i restarted my pc then after 1 hour i don't know it was downloading i found that the game downloaded automatically even i stopped it and my data internet was lost...
  5. Asphalt 8 is always finished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 is always finished?: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 8 on the PC but whenever I want start it, then it ends itself. Asphalt 8 wird immer wieder beendet?
  6. W10 DOWNLOADING 4GB ON METERED CONNECTION!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 DOWNLOADING 4GB ON METERED CONNECTION!!!!: Though I switched off "automatically download updates" this always happen!! Installation doesn't work properly a program is corrupted and every time installation starts the pc crashes... I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BABYSITTER THE PC!!! I DON'T WANT UPDATES DOWNLOADED WITHOUT ASKING...
  7. F1 2018 Crash Dump after returning to desk top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F1 2018 Crash Dump after returning to desk top: Hi , I downloaded Codemasters F1 2018 via x box game pass for pc, how ever when i return to desk top after playing the game no problems playing I get an error message: F1 2018 generated a Crash dump at C:\Program Data\Codemaster\F12018 574249 2030030-140004. dmp . Any...
  8. This Week on Xbox: August 17, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: August 17, 2018: E4nowC3upmU We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  9. Laptop doesn't finish to shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop doesn't finish to shutdown: Hello, after doing a windows update some weeks ago, my laptop startet to not shutdown properly: simply it remains on the screen "windows is shutting down" forever (I left it there a whole night but nothing changed) I tried already some solutions found on the web like...
  10. Downloading Windows 10 won't stop, over 4GB download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading Windows 10 won't stop, over 4GB download: After I followed these steps: 1. Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder. 2. Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". 3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows...