Windows 10: Downloading files problems

Discus and support Downloading files problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I try to download a PUP file in Microsoft edge and chrome. My internet connection is fine but it show that it has no permission and it couldn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LewisFelix, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Downloading files problems

I try to download a PUP file in Microsoft edge and chrome. My internet connection is fine but it show that it has no permission and it couldn’t download. I checked where the downloads would go and it goes in the download folder like normal Please help me fix this. I even tried resetting my pc

:)

LewisFelix, Oct 26, 2021

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 26, 2021
  4. monim1 Win User

Downloading files problems

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Downloading files problems

1. Downloading files problems - Similar Threads - Downloading files problems

2. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  3. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  4. Downloading and Saving Files problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading and Saving Files problem: I received emails of files I needed.From gmail, I opened the email, opened the file, proceeded to Download the file. Then from Downloads, instead of Open, I did a Save As. I put the pdf docs into a different subfolder under Documents. After I confirmed the document looked...
  5. Downloading and Saving Files problem

Downloading and Saving Files problem: I received emails of files I needed.From gmail, I opened the email, opened the file, proceeded to Download the file. Then from Downloads, instead of Open, I did a Save As. I put the pdf docs into a different subfolder under Documents. After I confirmed the document looked...
  6. Downloading files problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Downloading files problems: I try to download a PUP file in Microsoft edge and chrome. My internet connection is fine but it show that it has no permission and it couldn’t download. I checked where the downloads would go and it goes in the download folder like normal Please help me fix this. I even...
  7. Downloading files problems

Downloading files problems: I try to download a PUP file in Microsoft edge and chrome. My internet connection is fine but it show that it has no permission and it couldn’t download. I checked where the downloads would go and it goes in the download folder like normal Please help me fix this. I even...
  8. Problem with Opening Downloaded Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Opening Downloaded Files: I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad that's about seven years old. I recently updated it to Windows 10. When I try to run a downloaded file, it won't open. Can anyone help me?...
  9. Problem opening downloaded files

Problem opening downloaded files: Cannot open or save any downloaded file or email attachment. Files seem to download OK but when I click open or save I get an error message that says a virus has been detected and file is deleted....
  10. Problems to download files

Problems to download files: I can’t download files with my Mozilla Firefox browser on my pc with windows 10. How could I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-to-download-files/bfc17b96-67f0-43b2-ab95-14c3342e10f8"