Windows 10: Downloading files

Discus and support Downloading files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I try to download a file it says, file has a virus and was deleted, or deleted, contained a virus? Also with this problem I ordered McAfee... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Saphire445, May 29, 2020.

1. Downloading files

Every time I try to download a file it says, file has a virus and was deleted, or deleted, contained a virus?

Also with this problem I ordered McAfee virus protection and I am unable to download it.

I know the files don't have viruses...please help

:)

Saphire445, May 29, 2020

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, May 29, 2020
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, May 29, 2020
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Downloading files

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Downloading files

1. Downloading files - Similar Threads - Downloading files

2. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  3. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  4. how can i discover if i have downloaded multiple windows 11 files/programmes. and how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i discover if i have downloaded multiple windows 11 files/programmes. and how can i...: How would I be able to discover if I have downloaded multiple files/downloads of the same Windows 11 drivers or files, which is using up hard drive space I don't have to spare? I am a true novice with this whole IT and online gaming so please tread softly with me lol....
  5. how can i discover if i have downloaded multiple windows 11 files/programmes. and how can i...

how can i discover if i have downloaded multiple windows 11 files/programmes. and how can i...: How would I be able to discover if I have downloaded multiple files/downloads of the same Windows 11 drivers or files, which is using up hard drive space I don't have to spare? I am a true novice with this whole IT and online gaming so please tread softly with me lol....
  6. After no modification and only a download, why does File Explorer change both the modified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After no modification and only a download, why does File Explorer change both the modified...: If I look at the file "INFO" of the PDF, I can still see the correct creation date from 2022 and I've made zero changes to the file. When I simply download it, File Explorer in Windows 10 changes both the creation date and the modified date. This is frustrating and incorrect....
  7. After no modification and only a download, why does File Explorer change both the modified...

After no modification and only a download, why does File Explorer change both the modified...: If I look at the file "INFO" of the PDF, I can still see the correct creation date from 2022 and I've made zero changes to the file. When I simply download it, File Explorer in Windows 10 changes both the creation date and the modified date. This is frustrating and incorrect....
  8. After no modification and only a download, why does File Explorer change both the modified...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. here is the summary in my microsoft order. how to download the files and install in my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    here is the summary in my microsoft order. how to download the files and install in my...: here is the summary in my microsoft order. how to download the files and install in my computer? please kindly help. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/here-is-the-summary-in-my-microsoft-order-how-to/2d24e2fc-225e-43f6-8d68-6d7d00c92af6
  10. here is the summary in my microsoft order. how to download the files and install in my...

here is the summary in my microsoft order. how to download the files and install in my...: here is the summary in my microsoft order. how to download the files and install in my computer? please kindly help. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/here-is-the-summary-in-my-microsoft-order-how-to/2d24e2fc-225e-43f6-8d68-6d7d00c92af6