Windows 10: downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Discus and support downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; fortnite download is not showing all my devices to download on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TWODAWGSF22, Jan 9, 2019.

1. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

fortnite download is not showing all my devices to download on

:)

TWODAWGSF22, Jan 9, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Trouble Downloading Fortnite on PC for the Windows Xbox App

Hi all,

So I normally play the game Fortnite on my PC through the Epic Games Launcher in order to play with my friends on Xbox One (I normally play PS4 but can't play cross-plat between the consoles). Because I play with a controller and some of my friends don't
    enjoy playing on PC servers, they gave me the suggestion to download Fortnite from the Windows Store and play the game through the Xbox app that came built in with my PC.

When I tried installing Fortnite, I was halted with a notification asking where to I'd like to install, followed by text saying I didn't have any applicable devices linked.

How do I solve this problem since I don't have an Xbox One? Can I use my brothers Xbox One IP Address even if he already has Fortnite downloaded and his own Live account? Can I somehow download it to my PC?

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Conner Dawson, Jan 9, 2019
  4. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Fortnite Corrupt Download.

I recently had an issue with my mic on Fortnite, so I figured I would look into solutions. Long story short, I ended up just deciding to completely wipe my computer and start over with just Windows and my drivers. In doing this, I also upgraded to Windows
    10. I have a lot of games but I mostly play Fortnite and when my computer was done being cleaned, I went to install Fortnite but the download was corrupted, every time. I have wiped my computer 3 times and I am utterly baffled to why the download is corrupt.
    The error code is IS-BV04. I haven't seen another person with this issue and nothing I have tried fixes it. Please help.

TrippScott, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

1. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing - Similar Threads - downloading fortnite different

2. Audio Bluetoth device its not showing as audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Bluetoth device its not showing as audio device: Hello everyone, Pleeas can you help me with my trouble..... I have brought new EVOLVEO AudioConverter XS reciever and conected it to my amplifire>spaekers to be able to play music trough Bluetooth its working well with my TV and iPhone but on the laptop running with Win 10,...
  3. What is the difference between Cloud Download and Local Download?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between Cloud Download and Local Download?: I am trying to reset my computer and it came up with two options, Cloud Download and Local Download. I am wondering what is the difference between those two. Can you explain?...
  4. my settings for device & other devices is completely different form what help shows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my settings for device & other devices is completely different form what help shows: I open "device & other devices" And the setting screen I get is completely different from what https://support.microsoft.com/vi-vn/help/4026874/windows-10-share-files-over-bluetooth shows. I cannot connect to bluetooth because my Win 10 Home does not show the following....
  5. Fortnite Hack Download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Hack Download?: Hello looking for a fortnite hack for people who are upset that people hack me upset too but I only want to use it on people I know so someone knows a hack they have used before mlg https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/fortnite-hack-download
  6. download fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download fortnite: how do download fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-fortnite/a017db34-efe7-4afc-8b75-8453add90770
  7. Fortnite Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Download: I want to download fortnite on my pc, but when I go to download it, its saying "pick where you want to install . It looks like you don't have any applicable devise(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. (then in...
  8. What is a Device Driver? What is its purpose?

in Windows 10 News
    What is a Device Driver? What is its purpose?: [ATTACH] Device Drivers are the software through which, the kernel of a computer communicates with different hardware, without having to go into the details of how the hardware works. It is a software that controls a hardware part attached to a [...] This post What is a...
  9. slow download for the game FORTNITE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow download for the game FORTNITE: any sudgestions on how to make my FORTNITE game on EPIC Games download faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/slow-download-for-the-game-fortnite/9071faec-5530-42fa-a54d-8059a9b3e9a9
  10. Fortnite Corrupt Download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Corrupt Download.: I recently had an issue with my mic on Fortnite, so I figured I would look into solutions. Long story short, I ended up just deciding to completely wipe my computer and start over with just Windows and my drivers. In doing this, I also upgraded to Windows 10. I have a lot of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont have any applicable devices for fortnite on computer