Windows 10: Downloading Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Downloading Forza Horizon 5 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm currently trying to download Forza but when I click to download it I can only select my main drive however its only 200gb and I dont have enough... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WilkoJack, Jun 16, 2021.

1. WilkoJack Win User

Downloading Forza Horizon 5

I'm currently trying to download Forza but when I click to download it I can only select my main drive however its only 200gb and I dont have enough storage. I tried a different game and it let me choose all of my drives and I was just wondering if anyone can help with being able to select the other drives instead. This is only a problem with forza horizon 5 btw.Also I have tried to change my main drive location from my C drive to my D drive but I will have to delete everything on there for this to work and I dont want to do this as I have a TB of games downloaded

:)

WilkoJack, Jun 16, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Leinier Hidalgo, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Downloading Forza Horizon 5

Andre Da Costa, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Downloading Forza Horizon 5

1. Downloading Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Downloading Forza Horizon

2. forza horizon 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 5: hello! i installed fh 5 and it is ocupying space on my pc but is nowhere to find. in MS it appears that its not installed and i have to install it again.If i press install i get an error and i cant find the app to unnsinstall it...
  3. forza horizon 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 5: hello! i installed fh 5 and it is ocupying space on my pc but is nowhere to find. in MS it appears that its not installed and i have to install it again.If i press install i get an error and i cant find the app to unnsinstall it...
  4. Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5: Hi,I preordered forza horizon 5 when you first were able to and now it doesn’t work so I would like to return it but the return period is over and I would like to know if it would still be possible for me to return it....
  5. Can't Download Forza Horizon 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Forza Horizon 5: I've been trying for a day now to get FH5 to download, through the Xbox app on PC, however the first times I tried it just stopped at preparing 0%. Through some fiddling around with uninstalling the app and re-installing it through powershell aswell as Gaming Services, I got...
  6. Can't Download Forza Horizon 5

Can't Download Forza Horizon 5: I've been trying for a day now to get FH5 to download, through the Xbox app on PC, however the first times I tried it just stopped at preparing 0%. Through some fiddling around with uninstalling the app and re-installing it through powershell aswell as Gaming Services, I got...
  7. Forza horizon 5 download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza horizon 5 download: I fully downloaded forza horizon 5 last night however when I turned my pc on in the morning it reset back to 20gb although it took 100gb from my hard drive not sure what happened and why I’m having to give up 200gb for forza...
  8. Forza horizon 5 download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5 download: I fully downloaded forza horizon 5 last night however when I turned my pc on in the morning it reset back to 20gb although it took 100gb from my hard drive not sure what happened and why I’m having to give up 200gb for forza...
  9. Forza horizon 5 download

10. Forza Horizon and Gears 5 not downloading.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon and Gears 5 not downloading.: [ATTACH] Hello, I recently bought Xbox game pass for my PC. I have been trying to download Forza horizon and gear5 since day 1. At the start, the download begins very fast and up to 9gbps and after like 10 GB it suddenly stuck and goes with 0kbps or sometime 30kbps. The...