Windows 10: Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

Discus and support Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to download the free snipping tool on my desktop. I already have it on my laptop. When I try to do this, it says I already have it and it shows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sue Johnson_561, May 4, 2022.

1. Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

I want to download the free snipping tool on my desktop. I already have it on my laptop. When I try to do this, it says I already have it and it shows my laptop.

:)

Sue Johnson_561, May 4, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 4, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 4, 2022
  4. Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, May 4, 2022
Thema:

Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

1. Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters - Similar Threads - Downloading free app

2. Downloading free app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading free app from Microsoft store: I am running Windows 11 64 bit on my PC. I tried to download a free French-English dictionary from the Microsoft store but the error message said "Difficulty unzipping files. go to go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkld=623485". Can someone help me download this file? Thanks, Joel...
  3. Downloading free app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading free app from Microsoft store: I am running Windows 11 64 bit on my PC. I tried to download a free French-English dictionary from the Microsoft store but the error message said "Difficulty unzipping files. go to go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkld=623485". Can someone help me download this file? Thanks, Joel...
  4. Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters: I want to download the free snipping tool on my desktop. I already have it on my laptop. When I try to do this, it says I already have it and it shows my laptop....
  5. Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters: I want to download the free snipping tool on my desktop. I already have it on my laptop. When I try to do this, it says I already have it and it shows my laptop....
  6. Downloading apps from Microsoft Store

Downloading apps from Microsoft Store: Hi I cannot open Your Phone app on my desktop laptop. Each time I do, I keep recieving this notification "This app can't open. Check the Widows Store for more info about Your Phone. After checking as mentioned by the notification, Windows Store adviced me to reinstal the app...
  7. Downloading apps from the Microsoft store

Downloading apps from the Microsoft store: I am having trouble downloading apps, when i want to press the download button, my pointer turns into a "prohibition icon". When i press download to my devices, the store states that i do not have any Microsoft accounts connected to suitable devices. I am signed in to my...
  8. downloaded apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloaded apps from microsoft store: I want to put my Facebook and Pinterest app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-apps-from-microsoft-store/8571ee99-3130-4078-92b4-194ce34f80db
  9. downloaded app from microsoft store

downloaded app from microsoft store: I downloaded calculator app from Microsoft store but unable size app to fit screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-app-from-microsoft-store/1d731754-11c0-41a4-b6c3-690a958fce76
  10. Is there any API to download and install free app from Microsoft Store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any API to download and install free app from Microsoft Store ?: I am trying to find any API to download and install free app from Microsoft Store. I have found only business Microsoft API and API for updates....