Windows 10: Downloading free copy of Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Downloading free copy of Bedrock Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Java Edition for Minecraft back in 2015 so i believe I'm entitled to a free version of bedrock on the pc. I have logged into my Mojang... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RamsayK, Sep 28, 2020.

1. RamsayK Win User

Downloading free copy of Bedrock Edition

Hi, I bought Java Edition for Minecraft back in 2015 so i believe I'm entitled to a free version of bedrock on the pc. I have logged into my Mojang account, but I do not see and "Redeem" button or anything like that. I really don't want to spend $30 on something I'm pretty sure I can get for free. Does anyone know how to solve this?

:)

RamsayK, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Unable to download my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

When MC Bedrock first released, I had obtained a free copy of it due to already owning a Java Edition account. A while afterwords, I purchased an Xbox One S with a code for Minecraft, along with some goodies.

I recently got a new PC, and have been trying to download and install my copy of Bedrock, however it is only giving me the option to purchase a new copy on both Mojang's website, and on the Microsoft Store. I've tried everything I could to get it to work, however
    so far nothing is working.

When I am able to get it to a point where I can download it, it is only giving me the option to install it on my old console, which I no longer have in my possession and have removed from my Microsoft Account.

ShanaGartrex, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Downloading free copy of Bedrock Edition

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

Hi Fist,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Yes, the free Minecraft Bedrock copy offer ended in April 2020. The only thing I can suggest is to raise a request on Minecraft support to try your luck - we are just volunteers here trying to help.

Submit a request – Home

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Downloading free copy of Bedrock Edition

1. Downloading free copy of Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Downloading free copy

2. I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition: My Minecraft launcher says I can redeem a copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I bought minecraft in 2014.I speak spanish, but basically here says that because I have a copy of java edition, I'm going to get Minecraft Bedrock for Windows, as a gift....
  3. minecraft bedrock edition not downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft bedrock edition not downloading: Hi im a regular 13 year old trying to play minecraft bedrock on my computer, minecraft wasnt working so i uninstalled it and when i try to download it again it wont work i even used a auto clicker on the download button and it didint work any ideas why?....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy: I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would still like to play Windows 10 Edition without purchasing the game again. Is there anything I could do to get another copy?...
  5. Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile: I purchased Minecraft Java in 2015 with a giftcard and recently found out that I should have a free edition of MC bedrock redeemable. But when I log on to the website, There was no code to be found, all sources and videos show that it should be there, and I have no idea why...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy: I haven't played in a long while so I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft or anything like that but a group of friends recently got back into it on PS4 and I apparently missed out on the free offer. I qualify as I purchased Minecraft in 2010 and it was my understanding...
  7. Unable to download my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition.: When MC Bedrock first released, I had obtained a free copy of it due to already owning a Java Edition account. A while afterwords, I purchased an Xbox One S with a code for Minecraft, along with some goodies. I recently got a new PC, and have been trying to download and...
  8. How Does the Free Bedrock Edition Code Work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Does the Free Bedrock Edition Code Work?: I bought the Java edition awhile ago, and learned that I could get a free copy of bedrock since I got java before a certain date. Sure enough, I went and checked and saw I had the code to redeem. After redeeming it, I had bedrock edition downloaded only to figure out it was...
  9. Free Minecraft Bedrock

Free Minecraft Bedrock: When Minecraft Bedrock came out, I had Java version already purchased. But I hadn't played in a long time, and as such didn't really care about it. Not long ago, my Brother moved away and wanted to play some online games together, and he suggested Minecraft, as he had a PS4...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA): My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-for-free-already-have/85473e15-a51d-4d29-9429-b0699af429a9"