Windows 10: Downloading from Cloud?

Discus and support Downloading from Cloud? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer is downloading picture files into my computer and I don't know why. It says NBCore.exe is downloading from OneDrive and I don't know why.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RABcomm, Mar 9, 2019.

1. RABcomm Win User

Downloading from Cloud?

My computer is downloading picture files into my computer and I don't know why. It says NBCore.exe is downloading from OneDrive and I don't know why. Can someone advise me as what I should do?

Thanks

RAB

:)

RABcomm, Mar 9, 2019

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Apple Introduces iCloud, Free Cloud Services Beyond Anything Offered to Date

You have to see the evolution like this:

1./ iTunes lets you rip CD's to your PC and load onto iPod
    2./ iTunes lets you buy music for download
    3./ iTunes lets you buy music for download then back up to the cloud
    4./ iTunes lets you NOT buy music for download, but buy RIGHTS to play music in the cloud
    5./ iTunes doesn't let you download or own anything. Music as a service, pay per play

We are evolving slowly from 1 to 5. NO, I DONT LIKE THAT BUSINESS MODEL. But, you have to say, one step at a time, each step is being delivered in a way that 90% of customers believe is useful and adds value to them.

Just not "us".

Completely Bonkers, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Downloading from Cloud?

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Downloading from Cloud?

1. Downloading from Cloud? - Similar Threads - Downloading Cloud

2. How do I check to see if my downloads files got backed up to the OneDrive cloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I check to see if my downloads files got backed up to the OneDrive cloud?: I recently sent my laptop in for repairs and made a backup using the OneDrive cloud. I thought Microsoft was just going to replace some parts, but they apparently performed an OS reinstall, which as far as I know, is essentially the same as a factory reset. However, it did...
  3. How do I check to see if my downloads files got backed up to the OneDrive cloud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I check to see if my downloads files got backed up to the OneDrive cloud?: I recently sent my laptop in for repairs and made a backup using the OneDrive cloud. I thought Microsoft was just going to replace some parts, but they apparently performed an OS reinstall, which as far as I know, is essentially the same as a factory reset. However, it did...
  4. Does a fresh cloud-download install of Windows 10 come with the latest security updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does a fresh cloud-download install of Windows 10 come with the latest security updates?: Couldn't find anything about this on Google, I downloaded Firefox right after a Windows 10 reinstall. Should I have updated my security before doing so, or does the cloud-based reinstall come with the latest security updates? Thanks. submitted by /u/Opposite-Respond2748...
  5. Files are automatically downloading to Windows from cloud storage, filling up hard disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files are automatically downloading to Windows from cloud storage, filling up hard disk: On my Windows 11 laptop, I use three types of cloud storage: OneDrive, Synology Drive and a university based cloud storage. OneDrive works as expected, no problems.For the other two cloud storage, I have the settings set to "on demand sync". However, many files download...
  6. Files are automatically downloading to Windows from cloud storage, filling up hard disk

Files are automatically downloading to Windows from cloud storage, filling up hard disk: On my Windows 11 laptop, I use three types of cloud storage: OneDrive, Synology Drive and a university based cloud storage. OneDrive works as expected, no problems.For the other two cloud storage, I have the settings set to "on demand sync". However, many files download...
  7. I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...: Yeah, my storage had a lot of viruses so I reset my whole pc to erase everything so I did reset PC and I put cloud download and it loaded you know did it reset and everything and then when I checked on it again, it just kept taking me to the settings and I would say put in...
  8. I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...

I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...: Yeah, my storage had a lot of viruses so I reset my whole pc to erase everything so I did reset PC and I put cloud download and it loaded you know did it reset and everything and then when I checked on it again, it just kept taking me to the settings and I would say put in...
  9. I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How to reinstall Windows 10 via cloud download, but didn't verify internet connection

How to reinstall Windows 10 via cloud download, but didn't verify internet connection: Hello, I reset my PC with the goal of returning it to "out of the box" state. I chose to reset windows 10 via cloud download, but didn't verify internet connection. I previously had a wifi adapter on the pc tower, but it broke during a move so I forgot that I didn't have wifi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nbcore.exe is downloading from onedrive

2. what is nbcore.exe and why is automatically being downloaded from onedrive

3. nbcore.exe onedrive

4. nbcore.exe is downloading from one drive