Windows 10: Downloading from I phone 11

Discus and support Downloading from I phone 11 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can not download from iphone 11. On the phone , the TRUST message shows up. I click Yes. Nothing else happens on the PC ( windows 10) I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by netmaker, Mar 5, 2020.

1. netmaker Win User

Downloading from I phone 11

I can not download from iphone 11.

On the phone , the TRUST message shows up. I click Yes.
    Nothing else happens on the PC ( windows 10)

I tried emailing one picture at a time....sometimes it goes through, sometimes not.

My old I phone 8 downloaded in batches with no problem.

Suggestions.

:)

netmaker, Mar 5, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 5, 2020
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Downloading from I phone 11 - Similar Threads - Downloading phone

2. Windows 8.1 won't download successfully on my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 won't download successfully on my phone: I'm using a Samsung A14 with plenty of storage space, a great connection, no firewalls or anything that would interfere yet windows 8.1 will not completely download onto my phone's SD card.It will download all the way to 4.00g leaving only .02g remaining and it stops. It then...
  3. Windows 8.1 won't download successfully on my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 won't download successfully on my phone: I'm using a Samsung A14 with plenty of storage space, a great connection, no firewalls or anything that would interfere yet windows 8.1 will not completely download onto my phone's SD card.It will download all the way to 4.00g leaving only .02g remaining and it stops. It then...
  4. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  5. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  6. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...: I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it....
  7. why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ?: why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ? it is feb 2024band I can't go back past jan 2024. I am trying to read messages from earlier on the PC but they are not migrating back past January. I am also not getting all of the conversations....
  8. why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ?

why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ?: why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ? it is feb 2024band I can't go back past jan 2024. I am trying to read messages from earlier on the PC but they are not migrating back past January. I am also not getting all of the conversations....
  9. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...: I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it....
  10. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...