Windows 10: Downloading from I phone 11

Discus and support Downloading from I phone 11 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can not download from iphone 11. On the phone , the TRUST message shows up. I click Yes. Nothing else happens on the PC ( windows 10) I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by netmaker, Mar 5, 2020.

1. netmaker Win User

Downloading from I phone 11

I can not download from iphone 11.

On the phone , the TRUST message shows up. I click Yes.
    Nothing else happens on the PC ( windows 10)

I tried emailing one picture at a time....sometimes it goes through, sometimes not.

My old I phone 8 downloaded in batches with no problem.

Suggestions.

:)

netmaker, Mar 5, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 5, 2020
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Downloading from I phone 11 - Similar Threads - Downloading phone

2. can't download photos from phone to desk top computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't download photos from phone to desk top computer: I can not download pictures from my phone to my computer, I keep getting this message ..... "Sorry, photo's can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported , or the file is corrupt" ... this just happened as I have downloaded hundreds of photos previously....
  3. How to download windows 10 update using proxy connections that I shared from my phone.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download windows 10 update using proxy connections that I shared from my phone.: I already have windows 10 and an updated notification pop up, I tried to update it but it's so slow. I checked my internet speed it's 60Mbps and try download something it's so fast but when downloading windows update so slow. I thought...
  4. How to download Spotify Premium APK 8.6.32.925 for Android phones?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to download Spotify Premium APK 8.6.32.925 for Android phones?: Hi, How to download Spotify Premium APK 8.6.32.925 for Android phones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-spotify-premium-apk-8632925-for/14f7c123-3188-47f7-afa7-1c852518fbfc
  5. Windows Phone Recovery Download Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Phone Recovery Download Problem: Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 Home. Now I am facing a problem during installation of software Windows Phone recovery tool version: 3.14.07501. After clicking "install" and giving admin permission, it starts initializing process. After few moments it stuck into...
  6. Unable to download your phone application in my windows 10 pc

Unable to download your phone application in my windows 10 pc: Install option is grayed out[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-your-phone-application-in-my/8c04a685-cea2-4281-9cfc-98c2d8430709
  7. Why my wifi cannot connect windows updates and downloading language packs, while my phone...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why my wifi cannot connect windows updates and downloading language packs, while my phone...: When I try to update my windows and download language packs with my house wifi, I can't do it. The windows says "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet."...
  8. Downloading photos from no carrier older phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Downloading photos from no carrier older phone: My iPhone 8 won't download photos from my old iPhone 6 that does not have carrier service. My iPhone 8 doesn't seem to be able to access the photos on the device. All I get that "Something went wrong" window with instruction to "Try again" which only loops me into a "Looking...
  9. Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10

Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10: Hi Previously when downloading photos from my mobile phone Samsung a20 and using the windows 10 photo app, I would select the photos with a "tick" and those photos would be highlighted, I would click download and the would appear in "Pictures" in a new date marked folder...
  10. Your phone App will not download. Error code: 0xC00CE224

Your phone App will not download. Error code: 0xC00CE224: Hi, I've been trying to download the Your Phone App but it will not download. I have tried a few different solutions including restarting my computer, signing in/out of my microsoft account, running the trouble shooting, running prompts in powershell and others. This...