Windows 10: downloading from mini DVD to windows 10

Discus and support downloading from mini DVD to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to download from Panasonic VDR-D100 camcorder to Windows 10 Home, tried everything but nothing happens computer does not even recognise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nigel1XS, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Nigel1XS Win User

downloading from mini DVD to windows 10

Hi I am trying to download from Panasonic VDR-D100 camcorder to Windows 10 Home, tried everything but nothing happens computer does not even recognise the camcorder, are you able to advise how it can be done. The Laptop I have is Lenovo Yoga 720

Regards

:)

Nigel1XS, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. downloading from mini DVD to windows 10 - Similar Threads - downloading mini DVD

2. Windows 10 from dvd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 from dvd: Hi, I purchased Windows 10 as a DVD format and wanted to know, after the install, does the dvd need to be left in the computer at all times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-from-dvd/0d5b83dd-092f-4b65-ab2f-20eaeb8c9a0d
  3. Looking for help. DVD drive not reading mini dvd's when it always did before Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for help. DVD drive not reading mini dvd's when it always did before Windows 10.: Greetings. As per title, im here seeking help regarding windows 10 behaviure with my dvd drive. I used the same pc and same drive not long ago to check on some data on Mini Dvd's and it always initialized the drive. Since i installed W10, it no longer "acknowledges" the...
  4. Mini DVD-R

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mini DVD-R: Hello I have a lot of old home movies recorded on a Hitachi Camcorder using Maxell mini DVD-R disks. I would like to watch these videos on my computer and possibly transfer them to a regular DVD. Windows media playing is telling me "Disk is Empty". How can I watch these...
  5. Can't Boot from DVD created by Windows 10 download tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Boot from DVD created by Windows 10 download tool: Hi, I'm trying to fix up my parent's PC remotely as it got stuck in a system repair loop. Not easy getting 85 year olds to press buttons on a keyboard, and show me the screen in a video chat from an iPad but we have made some headway - enough to allow me to probably screw...
  6. Downloading from DVD's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading from DVD's: I cannot download games from a dvd. I have always been able to in the past. Now I get a message saying I set it up so nothing can be downloaded. Checked settings and nothing has been changed. I know I never set it up so dvd's could not be downloaded. Since I have DSL I always...
  7. DVD downloads using windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD downloads using windows 10: does windows 10 allow or have a space used for downloading /burning DVD's in its program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-downloads-using-windows-10/b7f69e20-427c-47c0-9912-8a66f4b2f18f
  8. download software dvd for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download software dvd for windows 10: I wont to download software dvd for windows 10 TO MOVIES DVD in my Computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-software-dvd-for-windows-10/22175625-8dd8-4cdf-905b-2a05ce12ed7d
  9. Windows 10 will not download Flight Simulator from the CD/DVD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not download Flight Simulator from the CD/DVD: I have a WIN10 OS that will not download a MS Flight Simulator program from their CD/DVD. I also have a HP desktop com-puter. I have tried (with no success) to get help from MS concerning this problem. In addition,I have loaded the CD/DVD in the proper location however...
  10. how to download from a dvd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download from a dvd: how to download from a dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-from-a-dvd/fceb6abd-2c24-4a70-a850-bb0fbd1fd10b