Windows 10: downloading from wetransfer issues

Discus and support downloading from wetransfer issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using windows 10. I do use internet download manager. All of a sudden when I attempt to download a zipped file from wetransfer I can not. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by snelcamp2, Nov 2, 2018.

1. snelcamp2 Win User

downloading from wetransfer issues

I am using windows 10. I do use internet download manager. All of a sudden when I attempt to download a zipped file from wetransfer I can not. It circles, then no download. I can individually download only the pdf files included from it with no issue. However any zip files included do not download. I do have 7zip on my pc. This is a desktop. I have cut off my add blockers and any security software (Kaspersky) with no change.

:)

snelcamp2, Nov 2, 2018
  2. Joanna 777 Win User

internet expolorer and edge change file extention when i download from wetransfer

Hi Preyash,

We'd like to verify a few details about the Internet Explorer and
    Edge changing the file extension of your WeTransfer downloads in order for us to assist you effectively. Kindly confirm the following:

• When you're using Internet Explorer or Edge to download an .ai file from WeTransfer, were you prompted to choose where to save it, or it gets saved automatically to your download folder in File Explorer?
    • Do you have an Adobe Illustrator program installed in your computer?
    • Did your cloud-based computer file transfer service required you to install any add-ons?

Also, we suggest checking out this support article for additional information about
    Downloading Files from the Web.

Let us know.

Joanna 777, Nov 2, 2018
  3. XavierAllaeys1 Win User
    Download from WeTransfer

Downloading files sent by WeTransfer isn't working correctly. The download always stops and needs to be resumed. Once the file(s) downloaded after a extremely long down load time the file(s) seems to be corrupt. I think it has to do with de firewall settings.
    Only Microsoft Defender is active on my computer.

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

XavierAllaeys1, Nov 2, 2018
  4. Preyash Parekh Win User

internet expolorer and edge change file extention when i download from wetransfer

hi,

I am downloading .ai file from WeTransfer its change to .ps file. I try to download using google chrome and its working file. I have few windows update install before this issue. kb4025342 and kb4022405. I am not sure is it related to WeTransfer web site
    or windows.

any one have any idea.

regard

Preyash

Preyash Parekh, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

1. downloading from wetransfer issues - Similar Threads - downloading wetransfer issues

2. downloading from wetransfer issues

in Browsers and Email
    downloading from wetransfer issues: I am using windows 10. I do use internet download manager. All of a sudden when I attempt to download a zipped file from wetransfer I can not. It circles, then no download. I can individually download only the pdf files included from it with no issue. However any zip files...
  3. Download From Teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download From Teams: I have attached a PDF file in Teams and my coworkers are not able to download it. I have tried deleting the file making a new file from scratch and I still have the same issue. What might be the issue....
  4. Download Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Issues: So recently I changed my computer and I wished to re-download Minecraft for Windows 10, but, when I went to do so, it asked for me to re buy it when in fact, before I just used the code provided by my java version of Minecraft. I claimed my code on the 4th August 2015. I am...
  5. Wifi Download Speed Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Download Speed Issue: I have 2 laptops (Win7 and Win 10) that have suffered a serious degradation of download speed in the last week or 2. Wired, I achieve around 37mb download and 9mb upload. Now, over wifi, I'm getting 1-5mb download, but still get 9mb upload. I've seen other questions from...
  6. Download from icloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download from icloud: I haven’t used my itune app for more than a year so i updated it to the latest version then signed in again but retrieving/downloading my music files from icloud gets an error message from each of them. Internet connection is perfect but sometimes noted as the problem. Error...
  7. Downloading from an app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading from an app?: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to download video from an app I got from the app store? The app is "moviefree" and I have win10 on an HP notebook g60-447cl. I have "free download manager" which has a drop box i can drag links to and it also has a flah video download...
  8. Snipping tool and downloads issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool and downloads issues: Since the latest updates the snipping tool is automatically opening in a format I don't like - 3D for example?? and the downloads are not showing progress when I click on the progress arrow - am using Cyberfox browser (similar to Firefox) So what is the go now as it seems...
  9. OneDrive Download Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    OneDrive Download Issue: OneDrive app Issue - When I open any folder under OneDrive, there is a message that says, “Download the OneDrive mobile app.” I can’t delete it from reappearing. See insert. . My computer is only 3 weeks old. And, I do not have a mobile phone. This what I have done:...
  10. Downloading files from the Internet.

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading files from the Internet.: I would be very grateful if someone could advise me if it is considered safe to download OCX files from ocxDump.com website. If not is there a safe free website from which OCX files can be obtained. Thanks 64341