Windows 10: downloading from wetransfer issues

Discus and support downloading from wetransfer issues in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using windows 10. I do use internet download manager. All of a sudden when I attempt to download a zipped file from wetransfer I can not. It... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by snelcamp2, Nov 2, 2018.

1. snelcamp2 Win User

downloading from wetransfer issues

I am using windows 10. I do use internet download manager. All of a sudden when I attempt to download a zipped file from wetransfer I can not. It circles, then no download. I can individually download only the pdf files included from it with no issue. However any zip files included do not download. I do have 7zip on my pc. This is a desktop. I have cut off my add blockers and any security software (Kaspersky) with no change.

:)

snelcamp2, Nov 2, 2018

2. internet expolorer and edge change file extention when i download from wetransfer

Hi Preyash,

We'd like to verify a few details about the Internet Explorer and
    Edge changing the file extension of your WeTransfer downloads in order for us to assist you effectively. Kindly confirm the following:

• When you're using Internet Explorer or Edge to download an .ai file from WeTransfer, were you prompted to choose where to save it, or it gets saved automatically to your download folder in File Explorer?
    • Do you have an Adobe Illustrator program installed in your computer?
    • Did your cloud-based computer file transfer service required you to install any add-ons?

Also, we suggest checking out this support article for additional information about
    Downloading Files from the Web.

Let us know.

Joanna 777, Nov 2, 2018
  3. Download from WeTransfer

Downloading files sent by WeTransfer isn't working correctly. The download always stops and needs to be resumed. Once the file(s) downloaded after a extremely long down load time the file(s) seems to be corrupt. I think it has to do with de firewall settings.
    Only Microsoft Defender is active on my computer.

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

XavierAllaeys1, Nov 2, 2018
  4. downloading from wetransfer issues

internet expolorer and edge change file extention when i download from wetransfer

hi,

I am downloading .ai file from WeTransfer its change to .ps file. I try to download using google chrome and its working file. I have few windows update install before this issue. kb4025342 and kb4022405. I am not sure is it related to WeTransfer web site
    or windows.

any one have any idea.

regard

Preyash

Preyash Parekh, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

downloading from wetransfer issues

1. downloading from wetransfer issues - Similar Threads - downloading wetransfer issues

2. About ransomware_reqg . wetransfer virus . and wannacry story .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About ransomware_reqg . wetransfer virus . and wannacry story .: hello guys in this day I want to share my experiences .Read this to the end . in 2017 or 2018 people they easily used their computers . microsoft in the 2017 and 2018 has not given a new update . hackers teams they have seen the situation . and started create new virus for...
  3. Issue with downloading games from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with downloading games from the microsoft store: It will not let me download games from the store, whenever I press install all games are pending. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-downloading-games-from-the-microsoft/475df04a-1cac-43ad-983b-8973e8c6c9fc
  4. Issue with downloading a game from the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  5. Issue with downloading a game from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  6. Issues downloading apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues downloading apps from Microsoft Store: Does anyone know how to change the location in the C drive my programs are being downloaded to? Right now it is downloading everything to my One Drive which isn't ideal....
  7. download problems in wetransfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download problems in wetransfer: I am unable to download zip files from wetransfer through the "all download" button or singularly. However, I can download unzipped files singularly. I had this issue once before and can not remember how I solved it. It was something simple like a setting. I know it tooks...
  8. Download from the website app issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download from the website app issue: I need to download a specific software from the web, but defender won't let me do that. How can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-from-the-website-app-issue/7b17194f-a8b3-40ae-a3d8-f69bddd5e5c0
  9. Issue with Downloading files from Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Downloading files from Google Chrome: Hey everyone I'm having an issue with downloading files from Google Chrome. Whenever I try to download a file to somewhere other than the downloads folder I get the error message shown below [ATTACH] If I download files to my downloads folder, it works. I should mention...
  10. downloading from wetransfer issues

in Windows 10 Support
    downloading from wetransfer issues: I am using windows 10. I do use internet download manager. All of a sudden when I attempt to download a zipped file from wetransfer I can not. It circles, then no download. I can individually download only the pdf files included from it with no issue. However any zip files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issue with wetransfer and windows 10