Windows 10: downloading games to pc

Discus and support downloading games to pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when trying to download a game jigsaw puzzle note comes up "YOU OWN it" But no such program in any file. help win 10 dell computer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bonbon63, Jan 13, 2020 at 6:42 PM.

1. bonbon63 Win User

downloading games to pc

when trying to download a game jigsaw puzzle note comes up "YOU OWN it" But no such program in any file. help win 10 dell computer

:)

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jan 13, 2020 at 6:43 PM
  3. Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 13, 2020 at 6:43 PM
  4. downloading games to pc

Downloaded a Redeemed game.

Hi HEggens,

To better help you with your concern, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Method 1: How to find games and game content after you redeem a code online on Xbox One

• Press the Xbox button on your controller to return to the Home screen.
    • Pull the right trigger to scroll down, and then press the A button to select My games & apps.
    • Scroll right to the Ready to Install section.
    • Highlight the game you want to install, press the A button on your controller, and then select Install.
    Method 2: How to install a Game on Windows 10.

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy or install.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

For additional information regarding Xbox Play Anywhere, we suggest that you check out this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

downloading games to pc

1. downloading games to pc - Similar Threads - downloading games

2. Can't Download/install a game from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Download/install a game from Microsoft Store: So everytime I try to download a game using microsoft store is such a pain and the interface is really bad for games. I am trying to download Halo Reach, but there is some issue all the time. Sometimes I get the error message "something went bad on our end", then when I...
  3. Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account?: I'm switching to another computer. A laptop. I have a good quantity of games on the previous laptop and I just wanted to know if I could download them on the new PC and still have my data in it. For example my accounts and especially for games like Hill Climb racing, where no...
  4. Can't download games from the xbox beta app Error 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from the xbox beta app Error 0x80070424: [ATTACH] In the last 6 hours I've tried many different things, first by repairing and resetting both the gaming service and the xbox beta app, then by deleting both the xbox beta app the microsoft store and the gaming service with powershell and reinstalling also them by...
  5. Download games and blu ray

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download games and blu ray: Hi Team, I've recently bought a new HP computer with Windows 10. While it's fine with most applications Microsoft Office, Steam etc on certain games it allows me to save the setup file on the computer, even install them on my computer but then won't open the file. It looks...
  6. Can't download Games from Microsoft Store

Can't download Games from Microsoft Store: Title, I tried everything on the troubleshooting page and whatever I found on Google. microsoft is a piece of steaming ****, how the **** can you **** up something so trivial. **** useless trash...
  7. Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS: Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS. Im very angry and I would really like a way to fix this as i have done everything microsoft has said to do to fix it....
  8. Microsoft Store Downloading Games Issue - They start then stop after a while - XBOX Game...

Microsoft Store Downloading Games Issue - They start then stop after a while - XBOX Game...: Hi there, I've paid for a XBOX games pass on my brand new Windows 10 PC I've tried downloading Pillars of Eternity and Outer Worlds and both start and get to a few percent and then stop with the attached error. If I keep hitting retry it will eventually get started again...
  9. Direct X 11 Downloaded and working, but still not loading up game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Direct X 11 Downloaded and working, but still not loading up game: I have recently downloaded Fortnite on my computer, but when loading it gives the prompt of not having the required DX11 10.0 to run the engine, however when checking with Direct Diagnostic Tool it says that the required feature level is there from what I can see, what could...
  10. BSOD When Downloading a Game From Micorsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Downloading a Game From Micorsoft Store: Recently, whenever I try to download a game and only games from the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Beta App my computer will freeze and transition into a blue screen. I've tried to fix this myself multiples times by reinstalling programs, resetting the Microsoft store, clearing...