Windows 10: Downloading gone crazy

Discus and support Downloading gone crazy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since accepting updates to Windows 10, about two weeks ago, downloading has gone berserk. It just keeps repeating over and over until I have to close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoeSy, Jul 23, 2019.

1. RoeSy Win User

Downloading gone crazy

Since accepting updates to Windows 10, about two weeks ago, downloading has gone berserk. It just keeps repeating over and over until I have to close my computer to stop it. Help!

:)

RoeSy, Jul 23, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Lumia 930 gone crazy

within few days, my Lumia 930 has gone all crazy.

i had it for 2 years with no issues and have been very happy till now.

-photos I am taking with the Lumia camera or Windows camera do not seem to be saved anywhere,

they seem to disappear from the face of the earth and nowhere to be found.

-incoming photos from whatsapp used to be saved in Photos app, now I have to manually save them one by one. I had not changed the settings

-I have my email linked to my phone, now when I go to the Mail app, either the app does not open or it gives me the error message that it can not find the folder. I have to try couple of times before I can access the folders. Also, does not seem to do any
    any syncing anymore, unless I force one.

-photos app does not seem to open at first try. Seems to be loading, takes ages and then just reverts to main menu again, I have to try couple of times to access the photos.

-people contacts list, is disappearing from time to time. Again, need to load multiple times to get through.

-call history is completely gone couple of times.

I dont don't really want to resort to reset factory settings if I don't need to... Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Someone suggested that the time zone has gotten changed, but I can see the correct calendar date and time on my phone so not sure what else I can do.

thank you.

MaralM_721, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Downloading gone crazy

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Downloading gone crazy

1. Downloading gone crazy - Similar Threads - Downloading gone crazy

2. Windows menus gone crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows menus gone crazy: As found in an older thread, I'm having the same issue as below:E_ZalmaCreated on October 14, 2020Windows menus "going crazy" after some timehttps://youtu.be/80f5EebL8zsAs the video shows, after some time all of the windows menus and appsbesides file explorer and task menager...
  3. Windows menus gone crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows menus gone crazy: As found in an older thread, I'm having the same issue as below:E_ZalmaCreated on October 14, 2020Windows menus "going crazy" after some timehttps://youtu.be/80f5EebL8zsAs the video shows, after some time all of the windows menus and appsbesides file explorer and task menager...
  4. Windows menus gone crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 7 gone crazy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 gone crazy!: Hello,Up to around 3 weeks ago, I was enjoying my computer system with good old Windows 7 on it. Playing games, working on docs etc., until one day I turned on the computer to find my desktop completely changed and Windows 7 service pack 2 completely missing.I tried to system...
  6. Windows 7 gone crazy!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 gone crazy!: Hello,Up to around 3 weeks ago, I was enjoying my computer system with good old Windows 7 on it. Playing games, working on docs etc., until one day I turned on the computer to find my desktop completely changed and Windows 7 service pack 2 completely missing.I tried to system...
  7. windows screen gone crazy

windows screen gone crazy: hi my grey computer has started something weird. lines allover the place on the display and not working. i stepped on it and I'm think it could be the data cable or the display. the pc is a toshiba with win 10 plz help thx...
  8. PC gone crazy

PC gone crazy: Hi, Yesturday, I've installed an app for my printer and when it finished, my PC began to not respond to my clicks on closing or opening windows browser, start menu and so on. I dicided to physically shutdown my PC, but when I started up my PC this morning some app wouldn't...
  9. Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.: Was working the other day. Toshiba laptop. Couldn't log in because the keyboard was typing long blocks of gibberish after hitting one key. Finally got in with onscreen keyboard. Hitting space bar once types "7kp77k7k k7 7k7 7k7 7 7k" Hitting the a key types in...
  10. Computer gone 'crazy'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer gone 'crazy': Hello,Recently I decided to update the system, enabled the update option (for some time it was disabled). The search took a while, and then it started to download - without any option to select which. Then installation started, very slow and long. Restartings started, got a...