Windows 10: Downloading gone crazy

Discus and support Downloading gone crazy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since accepting updates to Windows 10, about two weeks ago, downloading has gone berserk. It just keeps repeating over and over until I have to close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoeSy, Jul 23, 2019.

1. RoeSy Win User

Downloading gone crazy

Since accepting updates to Windows 10, about two weeks ago, downloading has gone berserk. It just keeps repeating over and over until I have to close my computer to stop it. Help!

:)

RoeSy, Jul 23, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Lumia 930 gone crazy

within few days, my Lumia 930 has gone all crazy.

i had it for 2 years with no issues and have been very happy till now.

-photos I am taking with the Lumia camera or Windows camera do not seem to be saved anywhere,

they seem to disappear from the face of the earth and nowhere to be found.

-incoming photos from whatsapp used to be saved in Photos app, now I have to manually save them one by one. I had not changed the settings

-I have my email linked to my phone, now when I go to the Mail app, either the app does not open or it gives me the error message that it can not find the folder. I have to try couple of times before I can access the folders. Also, does not seem to do any
    any syncing anymore, unless I force one.

-photos app does not seem to open at first try. Seems to be loading, takes ages and then just reverts to main menu again, I have to try couple of times to access the photos.

-people contacts list, is disappearing from time to time. Again, need to load multiple times to get through.

-call history is completely gone couple of times.

I dont don't really want to resort to reset factory settings if I don't need to... Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Someone suggested that the time zone has gotten changed, but I can see the correct calendar date and time on my phone so not sure what else I can do.

thank you.

MaralM_721, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Downloading gone crazy

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Downloading gone crazy

1. Downloading gone crazy - Similar Threads - Downloading gone crazy

2. Crazy fan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crazy fan: Hi our office ladies computer booted and did something weird yesterday, then today we tried to boot it, got to the windows startup page, then black screen and the fan revved up to the point where we thought it might blow. Because it booted until the startup page, that means...
  3. D Drive and Download Folder Gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    D Drive and Download Folder Gone: After a recent Windows 10 update my D Drive disappeared, and with it all folders and files stored under 'Downloads' (on my C drive). I use a DELL XPS13 laptop. The files are rather important in nature (work), and I would love to recover them. I tried to run a recovery...
  4. Crazy Cursor!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crazy Cursor!: I am running Windows 10 on an ACER laptop. Frequently when I am typing text, the cursor randomly shows up earlier in the sentence I have keyed in. This gets so annoying because it wastes a lot of time. I need to constantly keep an eye on my typing, and never take a break...
  5. Windows defender updates have gone crazy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender updates have gone crazy: I try to update windows defender and it keeps downloading the same update and installing it and never actually completes. I downloads straight from 0 to 100 and then installs in the same manner. But never actually ends up installing for the last time. The update it installs...
  6. Crazy contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    Crazy contrast: This is a simple, yet extremely annoying, problem I've been having. Every time I go from a full screen application like a game then tab out, my contrast is immediately placed to default which is ridiculously low. After placing it back to what I have it at, sometimes when...
  7. Computer gone 'crazy'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer gone 'crazy': Hello,Recently I decided to update the system, enabled the update option (for some time it was disabled). The search took a while, and then it started to download - without any option to select which. Then installation started, very slow and long. Restartings started, got a...
  8. Crazy Display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Crazy Display: While on my HP Pavilion 6620 F the screen momentarily went blank then the monitor had "No Signal" for about 2 seconds then everything came back but at a different display size. Going to settings and resolution it now has only 3 choices and it gave me 1024 X 768 (Recommended)....
  9. Is this security or is it crazy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this security or is it crazy?: This is getting crazier every day. All of a sudden when I try to open my CD ROM drive I get this message. “Frank (frank-1) is denying access to your PC. Contac the owner of the media server to allow your PC to access it. “So it’s telling me that I am denying access to my PC...
  10. Crazy Popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Crazy Popup: Hello Everyone, I just installed Windows 10. Now, every few seconds a popup occurs. At the very top it says: C:/Users/XXXXX/AppData/Local/ArcadeTwistcat/VOTrx.exe It interferes with every site I go to by stopping typing, blocking what I am reading and just plain annoying....