Windows 10: downloading google chrome tried changing the microsft s when i click on next nothing happens

Discus and support downloading google chrome tried changing the microsft s when i click on next nothing happens in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cant download apps not in Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarrySmith_239, Jan 18, 2020.

1. downloading google chrome tried changing the microsft s when i click on next nothing happens

cant download apps not in Microsoft store

:)

BarrySmith_239, Jan 18, 2020

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    can not download Google Chrome and Acrobat on my PC. Windows 10

Hi Neelam,

Corrupted system files may be the possible reason why you're unable to download an application. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to download Google Chrome and Acrobat?
    • Does this happen when you tried to download other application aside from Google Chrome and Acrobat?
    • Which browser are you using when you tried to download application?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

downloading google chrome tried changing the microsft s when i click on next nothing happens

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

downloading google chrome tried changing the microsft s when i click on next nothing happens

1. downloading google chrome tried changing the microsft s when i click on next nothing happens - Similar Threads - downloading google chrome

2. Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.: When I try to update my drivers and press download nothing happens. I don't even receive an ERROR message or anything.Please help me, Youtube videos aren't helping and I feel like I'm making it worse. This happened after I followed this tutorial out of fear my Windows would...
  3. Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.: When I try to update my drivers and press download nothing happens. I don't even receive an ERROR message or anything.Please help me, Youtube videos aren't helping and I feel like I'm making it worse. This happened after I followed this tutorial out of fear my Windows would...
  4. Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I click download in windows update and nothing happens?: So lately, my computer was slow so I updated it but now it says its ready for download and I can't even download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-download-in-windows-update-and-nothing/4b995430-493b-4174-9bcc-8d5dd0455819
  6. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I click download in windows update and nothing happens?: So lately, my computer was slow so I updated it but now it says its ready for download and I can't even download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-download-in-windows-update-and-nothing/4b995430-493b-4174-9bcc-8d5dd0455819
  7. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  9. microsft family access and google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsft family access and google chrome: can i turn off microsoft family access? i removed family members but it still wont let google chrome launch, its asking for permission from adult https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-family-access-and-google-chrome/6c620a99-a0bb-4754-ad47-9c275a08cd13
  10. Chrome and Steam don't open. When I click on them, nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome and Steam don't open. When I click on them, nothing happens.: It doesn't happen with other programs. I don't know where to start if there isn't even a problem report. Just the loading cursor and nothing. What it could be possibly happening? submitted by /u/JaviVader9 [link] [comments]...