Windows 10: Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC

Discus and support Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title^ I have all the songs in other folders obviously, but I jsut wanna take the playlist and put that in it's own folder.. is there a quick way for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BEAVER_TAIL, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC

Title^

I have all the songs in other folders obviously, but I jsut wanna take the playlist and put that in it's own folder.. is there a quick way for that?

submitted by /u/BEAVER_TAIL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BEAVER_TAIL, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Dellskin Win User

No Groove playlists on Android

I have my music stored in the Music folder in OneDrive. The music appears in Groove on both my pc and phone. I have a subfolder called Playlists. The playlists appear in Groove on my Windows 10 PC. The playlists do not appear in Groove on my Android 8.0
    Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. I tried adding a playlist to the root Music folder and it still did not appear in Groove on my phone. I added a playlist on my phone and it did not appear on OneDrive. Any suggestions so that playlists will appear on Groove on my phone?

Dellskin, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Frank1000 Win User
    Groove Music : How to add a local file to a local playlist ?

ok gotit,
    first open the file in groove music, then add it to a playlist there *Wink

Frank1000, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Frank1000 Win User

Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC

Groove Music : How to add a local file to a local playlist ?

Hi,
    im listening to a local playlist (files locally on my drive) and want to add another file to that playlist.

When i drag the file from WinExplorer to the playlist content or the playlist name or playlist header, its not allowing.

Using the + sign showing in the header of the playlist, it only shows me all the playlists i have, but not allowing for pointing to a local file on my HD.

? How do i add a local file to a local playlist in Groove Music ??

Regards,
    Frank

Frank1000, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC

1. Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC - Similar Threads - Downloading Groove music

2. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  3. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  4. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  5. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  6. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  7. Groove Music App - Playlists

in Cortana
    Groove Music App - Playlists: I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-playlists/783b64f8-d9ed-4f22-9864-1bb42166b2af
  8. Groove Music and iTunes playlists

Groove Music and iTunes playlists: I think I figured this out! Via iTunes export your playlist in .m3u format, as long as you are "watching" a directory with an .m3u they will auto-magically show up in Groove Music. I did have to reset the app to make it look in that directory again, but it worked for me....
  9. Groove Music : How to add a local file to a local playlist ?

Groove Music : How to add a local file to a local playlist ?: Hi, im listening to a local playlist (files locally on my drive) and want to add another file to that playlist. When i drag the file from WinExplorer to the playlist content or the playlist name or playlist header, its not allowing. Using the + sign showing in the...
  10. Groove music downloads - file format?

Groove music downloads - file format?: i have never used Groove for music simply because I have an iPhone so my music management has always been iTunes. But I was curious about groove. One thing I can't find any info for is if you was to buy a music track from groove/Windows store what file format is downloaded?...