Windows 10: Downloading GTA V

Discus and support Downloading GTA V in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought GTA V off of the microsoft store and cant find it on my windows 10. Anyone have any suggestions? I have checked my app store but i cant find... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AntonioDuchesnee, May 19, 2021.

1. Downloading GTA V

I bought GTA V off of the microsoft store and cant find it on my windows 10. Anyone have any suggestions? I have checked my app store but i cant find it. The email it was sent to was a different one than what my main is but i still own that account. I am not sure how to download the game because it says this device I am currently using is not a registered device with that other email.

:)

AntonioDuchesnee, May 19, 2021
  2. Insignias Win User

GTA V

If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players?

Insignias, May 19, 2021
  3. gta v for free

How to download GTA v free for windows 10 with activation code and no serway

Alan Sebastian007, May 19, 2021
  4. Suman_B Win User

Downloading GTA V

GTA V on PC.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Where do you see the option to change the FPS?

Usually, FPS of games cannot be changed, as it depends on the system configuration you are using. In GTA V, there is an option to change the refresh rate of the monitor which is available under settings.

Ideally, refresh rate and FPS are different from each other and the refresh rate of the monitor will not affect the FPS produced by the game. As FPS is the frames generated by the game in one second, and the refresh rate is the cycle which the monitor
    uses to redraw the screen. However, if the FPS is higher than the refresh rate of the monitor, then the monitor will not be able to display all the frames correctly.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Downloading GTA V

1. Downloading GTA V - Similar Threads - Downloading GTA

2. Windows 10 KB5035941 out with features (direct download)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5035941 out with features (direct download): Windows 10 KB5035941 is now available as an optional update for everyone. It comes with several new features, including MSN on the lock screen. This patch is available via Windows Update, but Microsoft has published direct download links for the Windows 10 KB5035941 offline...
  3. Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download: Microsoft released the fifth Moment Update for Windows 11 in February 2024. This release did not reach many user systems, as Microsoft limited its availability artificially. While Microsoft did state that the update was available to "seekers", users who check for updates...
  4. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  5. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  6. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. i cant download gta san andreas

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant download gta san andreas: why cant i download gta san andreas from Microsoft store? i enter the debit card details correctly but it says that the card details don't match. i've tried 5-6 times. also, my account has required balance....
  8. GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work?: Hello there, right now many people are installing GTA V from Epic Store because it is free for a short time. My interest always swings with GTA V, as with many things. Sometimes I am interested in 0, sometimes I want nothing more than that. Right now I'm not so...
  9. Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer: I recently bought Rockstars Grand theft auto on my windows 10 laptop. When I bought it, it didn't stay or launch. Then it said install on my devices and when I clicked on it, my laptop didn't pop up. Just Xbox. Please tell me how to fix this issue so I can enjoy my new GTA...
  10. gta 5 on pc can't download it using windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta 5 on pc can't download it using windows 10 64 bit: gta 5 on pc can't download it using windows 10 64 bit up grade my system AMD RYSEN 7 72X00X 8 CORE PROCESSOR 8 G OF RAM 64 BIT WINDOWS 10 installed rock star social club after keeps saying loading before trying to download gta 5 Can please help regards adam...