Windows 10: Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool

Discus and support Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I first want to say that I'm on a very slow internet connections and I want to download windows 10 iso. For that I generated a download link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bipul Neupane, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool

Hello!
    I first want to say that I'm on a very slow internet connections and I want to download windows 10 iso. For that I generated a download link from the windows 10 iso download for os not supporting media creation tool. There it says it'll expire within 24 hours but I won't be able to download it within 24 hours. When I download, it says 26 hrs remaining. So is there any way so I can either extend the expiry time or I can combine two such links to download the file I mean if I use some download managers? If there are some please suggest me.

:)

Bipul Neupane, Feb 11, 2017

2. download win 10 iso file

You can download the Windows 10 ISO files from the official site of Microsoft. The links are mentioned below.

Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)

Recently, Microsoft is redirecting Windows users to download the Media Creation Tool instead of Direct ISO Download. However, you can still download the ISO directly from a Mobile device or by using OS like Linux, Ubuntu.

For more details about downloading Windows 10 ISO directly, you can have a look at this post:

How to Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool

ankit87976, Feb 11, 2017
  3. Download link of windows 10 1703 version iso.

You can download the Windows 10 ISO files from the official site of Microsoft. The links are mentioned below.

Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)

Recently, Microsoft is redirecting Windows users to download the Media Creation Tool instead of Direct ISO Download. However, you can still download the ISO directly from a Mobile device or by using OS like Linux, Ubuntu.

For more details about downloading Windows 10 ISO directly, you can have a look at this post:

How to Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool

ankit87976, Feb 11, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool

dalchina, Feb 11, 2017
  5. That's a old version one. I want a new one cause old one's preety unstable in my pC.

6. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Feb 11, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    As I understand it it's just the link that expires, and the link just starts the download. Surely once a download has been started it should run to completion, however long that may take?

8. Kari Win User

The link expiration only means that you have to start download within 24 hours. Even if the download is started a minute before link expires, the download will not be aborted. A once started download will not expire.

I am sorry for your slow connection, download taking 26 hours as you mentioned means less than 400 Kbps speed. However, if you have patience to wait it's not a problem, you can download the ISO from Microsoft assuming the download will not be aborted from your side (as the link might already be expired, resuming an aborted download might not work).

9. Can I turn my pc to hiber-sleep and resume it on wakeup?
    Does that will continue my downloading?

10. Kari Win User
    I don't believe you can. As far as I know, and what is also logical, a once started continuous download will not be aborted when the link expires, but as I mentioned in my previous post I think that a download aborted by you yourself (or your PC / router / Internet connection)cannot be resumed after the link has expired. Hibernating PC or putting it in sleep effectively aborts the download.

Personally I wouldn't even think about downloading the ISO if I had so slow connection. I would rather ask a friend or a neighbour with faster connection if they could download it for me, or find a library / Internet café or any other place where I could do the download. When download will take such a long time as in your case, only think that needs to happen is you to lose connection for a second for the download to abort.

Too risky.

11. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Feb 11, 2017
  12. AddRAM Win User
    I just downloaded the latest Iso the other day and it was 4.42 GB just to let you know.

AddRAM, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool - Similar Threads - Downloading iso without

2. verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool: HelloHow can I verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool ?Is there a checksum list on microsoft website?thanks for your advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-the-iso-file-downloaded-by-media-creation/fd64da3b-c9e7-490c-96b3-9e9112912fdf
  3. Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool: I had windows 8 back in the day... there was a period when microsoft offered windows 10 pro upgrade free , which i took...The thing is , my copy of windows 10 had a boot file problem so I thought i'd download the media creation tool on my old xp machine , i dusted of the xp...
  4. Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool: I had windows 8 back in the day... there was a period when microsoft offered windows 10 pro upgrade free , which i took...The thing is , my copy of windows 10 had a boot file problem so I thought i'd download the media creation tool on my old xp machine , i dusted of the xp...
  5. Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How to download Windows 10 ISO with or without Media Creation Tool

How to download Windows 10 ISO with or without Media Creation Tool: Step by step instruction on how to download Windows 10 ISO 1. Solution 1 - Official - Using Media Creation Tool 1.1. Step 1: Download Media Creation Tool 1.2. Step 2: Run the tool 2. Solution 2 - If you are using Mac, Linux, or cannot download using solution 1...
  7. How to download Windows 10 ISO - complete instruction with or without the Media Creation tool

How to download Windows 10 ISO - complete instruction with or without the Media Creation tool: For more detailed instruction, with explanation, please head tomy blog 1. Solution 1 - Official - Using Media Creation Tool 1.1. Step 1: Download Media Creation Tool download the media creation tool [ATTACH] 1.2. Step 2: Run the tool When running, Windows will...
  8. Media Creation Tool & downloading Windows 10 ISO

Media Creation Tool & downloading Windows 10 ISO: Hello, I'm trying to download the Windows 10 ISO for school however whenever I try the download stays stuck at 0%. I have tried a few fixes and not have worked. The link to the fixes I have tried is posted here. Some of the things he says to do seem to be inaccurate with...
  9. How to download Windows 10 ISOs without using Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 News
    How to download Windows 10 ISOs without using Media Creation Tool: If you’re trying to download Windows 10 ISO images from Microsoft but the company’s official website is forcing the Media Creation Tool, here’s what you can do. There are many reasons why you might want to download Windows 10 ISO images. For example, you can use ISOs to...
  10. iso media creation tool

iso media creation tool: windows 10 home 64bit 1607 Updated windows 7 home premium 64bit to windows 10 home. Then to windows 10 home 1607. Is the media creation tool the same as 'create system image' in windows 10 home? Can I make an iso installer? Can it be activated with the windows 7 home...