Windows 10: downloading iTunes on new version of Win10

Discus and support downloading iTunes on new version of Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A box comes up stating that I need to remove the old version of iTunes from my laptop before I can download a newer version of iTunes but I cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marksharp5, Nov 7, 2019.

1. downloading iTunes on new version of Win10

A box comes up stating that I need to remove the old version of iTunes from my laptop before I can download a newer version of iTunes but I cannot find that app anywhere. What now?

:)

marksharp5, Nov 7, 2019

2. Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 7, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 7, 2019
  4. downloading iTunes on new version of Win10

itunes download

Hi Holly,

Did you previously install iTunes on your PC? If so, we suggest that you uninstall it first before downloading a newer version of iTunes.

To further isolate the concern, please provide the exact error message that you're receiving when you try to download iTunes.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

downloading iTunes on new version of Win10

1. downloading iTunes on new version of Win10 - Similar Threads - downloading iTunes version

2. Version 20H2 and iTunes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Version 20H2 and iTunes: My dell just updated to version 20H2 of windows 10 snd now I can’t get iTunes to work. Help!! submitted by /u/Porkanddiesel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8tmwb/version_20h2_and_itunes/
  3. iTunes download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iTunes download: I can't find iTunes on my system. I have a feeling it was uninstalled at some point. I am try to download it in the Microsoft store but it keeps telling me I already own it and will not download. Help? I have already tried updating Windows 10 and restarted. No luck....
  4. Downloading iTunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading iTunes: Computer crashed a few months ago and I backed up info using Carbonite. Now I'm trying to reload iTunes and told that I already have the app and won't download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-itunes/5745a739-39d1-427e-bd21-fbcaf47e9e1b
  5. Downloading iTunes

Downloading iTunes: Hi, Thank you for reading. I can't download iTunes on my newish HP laptop. I get to the Microsoft store and hit install and the dots spin round and round and round and nothing seems to happen. I let it do that for over an hour once. I know next to nothing about...
  6. downloading itunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading itunes: when I try to download iTunes I get a message that says I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. My laptop is linked to my account. I unlinked my laptop and linked it back and it still isn't working....
  7. downloading itunes

downloading itunes: How do i download itunes to my pc with windows 10, 64 bit system? Each time I go to apple/download, there is no button for download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-itunes/340476ff-a01c-4e1e-854a-cdd590c11f7e
  8. Itunes Version 12.2.9.6

Itunes Version 12.2.9.6: When iTunes is minimised to the taskbar the previous, pause and next controls do not appear to do anything. I have re-installed iTunes and this is on the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. I have only noticed this since the latest feature update of Windows 10 (December...
  9. DOWNLOADING ITUNES

DOWNLOADING ITUNES: Why can't my laptop complete the download process for iTunes! I am really frustrated with this!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/downloading-itunes/14095f76-8e1e-4ae6-9877-6edc21e51eff
  10. itunes will not install on win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    itunes will not install on win10: Just updated Win7 to Win10 and tried to install iTunes but, I get the message "This app cant run on your PC" I download the iTunes for my PC (itunes6464.exe). contacted Apple but they were worthless and told me to contact MS... 45916