Windows 10: Downloading iTunes

Discus and support Downloading iTunes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Computer crashed a few months ago and I backed up info using Carbonite. Now I'm trying to reload iTunes and told that I already have the app and won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cjb911LI, Mar 3, 2020.

1. cjb911LI Win User

Downloading iTunes

Computer crashed a few months ago and I backed up info using Carbonite. Now I'm trying to reload iTunes and told that I already have the app and won't download.

:)

cjb911LI, Mar 3, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Downloading iTunes

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Downloading iTunes

1. Downloading iTunes - Similar Threads - Downloading iTunes

2. iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded.: iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded. When I try to watch a movie all I get is a scrambled screen. I have an Intel UHD Graphics 770 card. My computer is an HP - ENVY Desktop - Intel Core i7...
  3. iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded.: iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded. When I try to watch a movie all I get is a scrambled screen. I have an Intel UHD Graphics 770 card. My computer is an HP - ENVY Desktop - Intel Core i7...
  4. windows media player wont play or download music from itunes, what can I do to fix that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player wont play or download music from itunes, what can I do to fix that?: I tried Cyberlink apps and Windows Media Player but can't play or download music from itunes to the two apps because of codec issues, how can I change that?...
  5. windows media player wont play or download music from itunes, what can I do to fix that?

windows media player wont play or download music from itunes, what can I do to fix that?: I tried Cyberlink apps and Windows Media Player but can't play or download music from itunes to the two apps because of codec issues, how can I change that?...
  6. windows media player wont play or download music from itunes, what can I do to fix that?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings.: My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-itunes-podcast-wont-download-the-new-episodes/a93e59fd-bdf1-4671-b8c7-f2232b6b0a95
  8. My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings.

My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings.: My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-itunes-podcast-wont-download-the-new-episodes/a93e59fd-bdf1-4671-b8c7-f2232b6b0a95
  9. Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227Mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227Mb: Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227MbRetried multiple time, same resultsTried from apple's website : they redirect to microsoft storedid also this : Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options> Reset.same result...
  10. Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227Mb

Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227Mb: Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227MbRetried multiple time, same resultsTried from apple's website : they redirect to microsoft storedid also this : Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options> Reset.same result...