Windows 10: Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

Discus and support Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying to downloads my Kindle books to my laptop. Each time, just before my download is complete, I receive a pop up telling me I can't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wenz02, Jan 15, 2020.

1. wenz02 Win User

Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

I have been trying to downloads my Kindle books to my laptop. Each time, just before my download is complete, I receive a pop up telling me I can't make the download without a new app by Microsoft which will enable me to take my computer out of S mode.

This sounds hoaky, but I need an answer. Thank you. Mark

:)

wenz02, Jan 15, 2020
  2. DerekGAAA Win User

Downloading Kindle Books via Windows 10

In the past I easily purchased Kindle books from Amazon to my Laptop and with the Kindle alongside the books immediately appeared on the Kindle as well via Whispernet. Now that I have Windows 10 I can download to the laptop, bu they do not appear the Kindle.
    I have tried doing this via the Kindle App. Grateful for any help.

DerekGAAA, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Kindle E Books for Windows 8.1

Thanks very much.

Alberto

Alberto MRFernández Bringas, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

how can i add books to my kindle app?

Not sure what you mean by RT format. The Zune software is how you put content on WP7 - except it can't be used for books.

You can access your Kindle books using the Kindle app on your phone - on your phone open the Kindle app and tap Archived items to see all the Kindle books that you've bought. Tap and hold a book then choose Download.

Hope this helps,

Kate

Kate Edson, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

1. Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Downloading Kindle book

2. Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle: I read a lot of books and review them, however, I have been getting my books from Booksprout who delivers them to my yahoo email account and I plus a USB plug into my computer and then download the books on my kindle from the USB plug. However, I just got windows 10 today...
  3. Windows 10 S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 S Mode: I can't find a way to get my laptop out of s mode. When I go through the Microsoft support instructions I've found online they don't work. There is no 'Go to store' option at instruction 2, and no 'Switch out of S mode' in the Microsoft store at instruction 3. - Those...
  4. Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 S mode: If i decide i'm going to reset my surface will it reinstall Windows 10 in S mode like it came originally or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-s-mode/ed78e756-e510-4c2e-b8b5-a73fc54beb2f
  5. Windows 10 S mode

Windows 10 S mode: We have already been told that switching out of S mode is a one-way street, i.e., it is not possible to toggle in and out of S mode. I just want to confirm that a clean re-install of Windows 10 S mode is possible - all the apps and data will not be retained....
  6. download kindle app on windows 10 S????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download kindle app on windows 10 S????: I have to switch out of Windows 10 S if I want to download my kindle app on my new laptop. Help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-kindle-app-on-windows-10-s/50cb9124-953c-4e7d-8682-3f33c988a5ea
  7. Windows 10 in S Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 in S Mode: I purchased a new Acer Aspire loaded with Windows S 10. S 10 does not allow you to download any apps or programs other than from the Microsoft Store. I have followed the instructions to take it out of S 10 to no avail. All the instructions end with "select the Get button"...
  8. Window 10 S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window 10 S mode: my ASUS laptop wont allow me to take it out of s mode. When I try to it just brings up a trouble shooting message. How do I fix this???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-s-mode/7c2c5918-b23a-4727-b34e-f9cd52882668"
  9. Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2

Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2: Hello, I am getting conflicting information on the viability of exiting Win10 S mode on the Galaxy Book 2 (GB2). The device has the specs to run the full version of Windows 10 but Samsung has advised against it without being able to provide me with a specific reason why. I...
  10. Windows 10 in s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 in s mode: can you play java games with this.Like pogo.com? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-in-s-mode/f6f8222b-2f72-48d5-aab2-72ca846934a3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to download kindle app from amazon says computer is in s mode