Windows 10: Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

Discus and support Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying to downloads my Kindle books to my laptop. Each time, just before my download is complete, I receive a pop up telling me I can't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wenz02, Jan 15, 2020.

1. wenz02 Win User

Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

I have been trying to downloads my Kindle books to my laptop. Each time, just before my download is complete, I receive a pop up telling me I can't make the download without a new app by Microsoft which will enable me to take my computer out of S mode.

This sounds hoaky, but I need an answer. Thank you. Mark

:)

wenz02, Jan 15, 2020
  2. DerekGAAA Win User

Downloading Kindle Books via Windows 10

In the past I easily purchased Kindle books from Amazon to my Laptop and with the Kindle alongside the books immediately appeared on the Kindle as well via Whispernet. Now that I have Windows 10 I can download to the laptop, bu they do not appear the Kindle.
    I have tried doing this via the Kindle App. Grateful for any help.

DerekGAAA, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Kindle E Books for Windows 8.1

Thanks very much.

Alberto

Alberto MRFernández Bringas, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

how can i add books to my kindle app?

Not sure what you mean by RT format. The Zune software is how you put content on WP7 - except it can't be used for books.

You can access your Kindle books using the Kindle app on your phone - on your phone open the Kindle app and tap Archived items to see all the Kindle books that you've bought. Tap and hold a book then choose Download.

Hope this helps,

Kate

Kate Edson, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

1. Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Downloading Kindle book

2. Windows S mode and downloading updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows S mode and downloading updates.: My computer is stuck in Windows S mode and wont update. When I try to switch out of S mode in Microsoft store it tells me it is 'working on it'. When I try to download updates I get an error message: 0x80070659. I am going round in circles and have tried troubleshooters etc....
  3. Windows S mode and downloading updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows S mode and downloading updates.: My computer is stuck in Windows S mode and wont update. When I try to switch out of S mode in Microsoft store it tells me it is 'working on it'. When I try to download updates I get an error message: 0x80070659. I am going round in circles and have tried troubleshooters etc....
  4. Windows S mode and downloading updates.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Kindle app download

Kindle app download: tried to download Kindle app after updating and get following message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll What do I need to do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-download/cfc7a62f-83ce-489a-9cf5-bc2b8f41bbf9
  6. Kindle PC app not Downloading Books

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kindle PC app not Downloading Books: I have hundreds of Kindle books in my Family Library. They are all accessible through my Amazon and Android and Apple devices. However, over the past few weeks, I have discovered that I cannot download any Kindle books on any of my Windows 10 PCs. The Kindle Cloud Reader is...
  7. Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.: Windows 10 does not usually let me download books to my Kindle. On any given day, it may work, but usually does not. I use Amazon contents/devices. Sometimes it will show up as an option at bottom of laptop and sometimes on my list of downloads, but usually not....
  8. Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading books in windows 10 to my kindle: I read a lot of books and review them, however, I have been getting my books from Booksprout who delivers them to my yahoo email account and I plus a USB plug into my computer and then download the books on my kindle from the USB plug. However, I just got windows 10 today...
  9. download kindle app on windows 10 S????

download kindle app on windows 10 S????: I have to switch out of Windows 10 S if I want to download my kindle app on my new laptop. Help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-kindle-app-on-windows-10-s/50cb9124-953c-4e7d-8682-3f33c988a5ea
  10. Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2: Hello, I am getting conflicting information on the viability of exiting Win10 S mode on the Galaxy Book 2 (GB2). The device has the specs to run the full version of Windows 10 but Samsung has advised against it without being able to provide me with a specific reason why. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to download kindle app from amazon says computer is in s mode

2. kindle not in win 10 s mode