Windows 10: downloading Microsoft apps again

Discus and support downloading Microsoft apps again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to delete my Microsoft Solitaire Collection and other apps due to problems on my computer after using them for years. Now I am trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarolWard3, Apr 8, 2020.

1. downloading Microsoft apps again

I had to delete my Microsoft Solitaire Collection and other apps due to problems on my computer after using them for years. Now I am trying to re-install them and I download and get to the install page and hit the install button and nothing happens. Same with all my apps in Microsoft my library.

:)

CarolWard3, Apr 8, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 8, 2020
  3. downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 8, 2020
  4. downloading Microsoft apps again

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

downloading Microsoft apps again

1. downloading Microsoft apps again - Similar Threads - downloading Microsoft apps

2. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: hi, ive been experiencing a problem where my Microsoft store will not install ANY apps. i have tried looking at all the troubleshooting options to no avail. i have been wondering if its because of my version of windows 10 which is "Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage" thinking it...
  3. How to download microsoft store again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to download microsoft store again: Hey I was resetting the Microsoft store from settings then the Microsoft store stopped working so i tried following guides and then one of he guides made me uninstall it when I wasn't realizing Can someone help please...
  4. Downloading the game again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading the game again: Dear Sir or mademme I bought the Minecraft gane for PC in Microsoft Store in July order No: 2167148903. In the meantime the computer was repaired in SERVICE. I can not download the game again. What should I do?...
  5. Microsoft app download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft app download: Ho do i find something on my laptop that I just downloaded from the Microsoft store? I have looked in every folder on my laptop and it is not there, although I remember seeing that it would be saved under a certain file...it is not anywhere that I can find. : Can someone...
  6. Can't download a purchased app again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download a purchased app again: So I purchased Ark: survival evolved from the Microsoft Store. I had downloaded it okay the first time, but then I uninstalled the app. When I went to download it again, there was no option available to re-install the app. Although there was the choice to repurchase it (of...
  7. windows downloading again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows downloading again and again: why windows 10 upgrade assistant after 100% downloading again restarts from 1%???... this is hapenning for second time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-downloading-again-and-again/73c3712f-d499-422c-aeb5-3c529391cfd9
  8. Try the download again" error when downloading apps

Try the download again" error when downloading apps: I was trying to install some new apps in the Windows Store when it suddenly crashed on me. Upon trying the downloads again, the downloads ended in an error..."Try that download again something happened on our end" I thank anyone who will respond and try to help me with...
  9. Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again: An example is Kodi. I install it from Windows Store. Make a mess, uninstall it and want to reinstall it. Where is it on my HDD so that I can reinstall it without downloading it again. Windows Store knows I have it (it says I own it.) 82694
  10. W10 Downloading Again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Downloading Again: Windows 10 started to download when I already have W10. I stopped the download. This happened after Dual Boot set up with Linux Mint 18. Was booted in W10. My OS W10 Pro version 10.0.10586. 58097