Windows 10: Downloading Microsoft Photo's App to Computer

Discus and support Downloading Microsoft Photo's App to Computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The computer is running on Windows 10 and should have this already but it's not installed. I click on 'get' but nothing happens? I have also tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kinetics Physio, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Downloading Microsoft Photo's App to Computer

The computer is running on Windows 10 and should have this already but it's not installed. I click on 'get' but nothing happens? I have also tried to log in to the other computer but it says my log in does not exist, although I am on this now. Bit confused. Please help?

:)

Kinetics Physio, Apr 27, 2021

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Stop Microsoft Photos from opening downloaded photos

Hi JamesAderman,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you referring to the pictures in Windows photos app??

If yes, you can proceed with the following steps.

You can exclude the pictures showing in the Downloads folder from the Microsoft Photos app, by following the below steps.

1. Launch the Microsoft Photos app.
    2. Click on the ellipse icon >
      Settings.
    3. Under Sources, click on
      X mark next to Downloads folder.
    Microsoft Photos app will not display the downloaded pictures.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Downloading Microsoft Photo's App to Computer

windows photo app.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the following command.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.

After uninstalling the Photo app I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Mail app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-photos/9wzdncrfjbh4

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Downloading Microsoft Photo's App to Computer

1. Downloading Microsoft Photo's App to Computer - Similar Threads - Downloading Microsoft Photo's

2. Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app: Photos sent to my whats app are then saved to gallery on my phone but when I download photos from my phone to computer, it is not downloading the whats app photos, only photos taken on my phone even they are all in the phones gallery...
  3. Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app: Photos sent to my whats app are then saved to gallery on my phone but when I download photos from my phone to computer, it is not downloading the whats app photos, only photos taken on my phone even they are all in the phones gallery...
  4. Microsoft PHOTOS app will not download off of Microsoft website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PHOTOS app will not download off of Microsoft website: Microsoft PHOTOS app will not download off of Microsoft website. Tried on two different accounts, main account says I own this app, blue install/open link does absolutely nothing.When I click the blue "Get" link, it also does absolutely nothing.I am completely up to date on...
  5. Microsoft PHOTOS app will not download off of Microsoft website

Microsoft PHOTOS app will not download off of Microsoft website: Microsoft PHOTOS app will not download off of Microsoft website. Tried on two different accounts, main account says I own this app, blue install/open link does absolutely nothing.When I click the blue "Get" link, it also does absolutely nothing.I am completely up to date on...
  6. Microsoft Photos download

Microsoft Photos download: Since a modification on 3/12/2020 to Microsoft Photos I'm no longer able to designate how photos will be downloaded. There used to be an option to download by date, month etc which is now missing. I was also unable to change which folder to download to, but following reset...
  7. photo app not downloading photos

photo app not downloading photos: Hi. My photo app for Windows 10 has stopped downloading photos from my iphone ios version 13.2. The app will scan my phone and locate the photos. It displays the total number of photos, but then freezes. It does not display the photos or tell me which ones have not been...
  8. Microsoft photo app

Microsoft photo app: The photo app on my desktop computer does not show the file info information for each picture anymore. It used to show the date of the picture, camera used, etc. Now when I click on file information for a picture it clicks out of the app entirely. The same app on my laptop...
  9. downloading photos on to computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloading photos on to computer: needing help downloading my pictures onto my laptop. I have an iPhone 7 plus. for some reason it is saying I'm not connected when I clearly am . it is also showing that I have no photos to download when I obviously do .what should I do ?...
  10. PHOTO APP WILL NOT DOWNLOAD

PHOTO APP WILL NOT DOWNLOAD: I push the GET PHOTO button, and nothing happens. My popup blocker is turned OFF. I uninstalled it by accident (bad advice) and want it back, but Ive tried all day to download it and the button DOES NOTHING!!! Help please....