Windows 10: Downloading Microsoft Program Error

Discus and support Downloading Microsoft Program Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bought Office Professional Plus 2019, tried to install but says I need to download Windows 2010...? Sends me an Error message when processing. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anas4g1, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Anas4g1 Win User

Downloading Microsoft Program Error

Bought Office Professional Plus 2019, tried to install but says I need to download Windows 2010...? Sends me an Error message when processing. What do I do?

:)

Anas4g1, Jun 20, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Flyordie Win User
    Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Downloading Microsoft Program Error

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Downloading Microsoft Program Error

1. Downloading Microsoft Program Error - Similar Threads - Downloading Microsoft Program

2. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs: I have upgraded a computer that originally ran Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I have noticed that certain programs do not download properly. These are the 4 programs-- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual...
  3. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs: I have upgraded a computer that originally ran Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I have noticed that certain programs do not download properly. These are the 4 programs-- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual...
  4. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft downloaded games, apps, and programs will not launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft downloaded games, apps, and programs will not launch.: The majority of games, apps, and programs that were preinstalled or I installed will not launch. They wont even visibly try and launch, an error message just pops up a few minutes later stating either A, that Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. and that...
  6. Microsoft downloaded games, apps, and programs will not launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft downloaded games, apps, and programs will not launch.: The majority of games, apps, and programs that were preinstalled or I installed will not launch. They wont even visibly try and launch, an error message just pops up a few minutes later stating either A, that Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. and that...
  7. Microsoft downloaded games, apps, and programs will not launch.

8. Downloading non microsoft programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading non microsoft programs: I can't find the place to allow non microsoft programs to be installed in the apps section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-non-microsoft-programs/fe9fe5bb-4730-44b6-bbc2-d335f8d36879
  9. Microsoft store not able to download any programs

Microsoft store not able to download any programs: I recently got PC gamepass and tried to download some games so my friends and I could play, but when I try to download any game or app it gives me this error code: 0x80070057 If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Program downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program downloading: Hello, I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC. GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the security settings of your computer." Internet Explorer and Edge download. But Windows not starting program....