Windows 10: Downloading music from YouTubeon to a CD on Windows 10

Discus and support Downloading music from YouTubeon to a CD on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have copied some music from my Windows 10 desktop from YouTube (not the premium version), filed it on IE9 under My Favourites, then copied the pieces... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zero2100, Nov 4, 2019.

1. zero2100 Win User

Downloading music from YouTubeon to a CD on Windows 10

I have copied some music from my Windows 10 desktop from YouTube (not the premium version), filed it on IE9 under My Favourites, then copied the pieces of music to a cd. Then I intend to play it on my portable Windows 7 laptop at a community hall.

Can anyone tell me if the ads that come out sometimes before the YouTube music will automatically be added to the cd?

Please note that the music will be presented as part of a musical lecture for a charity and I need to play it on a cd and not via a computer stick on my laptop. Thank you.

:)

zero2100, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to Download Music CD's from External Hard Drive to a Flash Drive on a Lap Top with Windows 10

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, let me know where exactly the Music is saved on? Is it on the CD's or External Hard drive?

Step 1:

If it is on the CD's, you may have to copy it the computer first and then copy it the Flash Drive. I suggest you to refer the article to know how to copy music from CD's to computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/rip-burn

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Step 2:

After copying the music to the computer, to move it to the Flash Drive Follow these steps.

• Select the required songs and
      right-click
      on it.
    • Select copy.
    • Go to the Flash drive and right-click on Free Space.
    • Select Paste.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Download CD music to computer Windows 10

Hi Cheng,

Regarding your query in downloading CD into the folder of your computer and downloading a music video. For your first query, it is actually depends on the CD or apps that you used to download that music to your computer.

About your second query, We suggest to find a music app where you can download it as an MP3 and not as a music video.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Downloading music from YouTubeon to a CD on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Downloading music YouTubeon

2. how to play music from cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to play music from cd: How do I play a music cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-music-from-cd/2592a774-f557-4674-85cd-a3b92837e94b
  3. ripping music from cd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ripping music from cd: how do I rip music from my cd into windows media player? there is no 'rip; button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-from-cd/76d5c5e8-7596-40ff-afaa-6e5c5858477e
  4. music cd's

music cd's: I recently purchased a LG SLIM DVD player for the purpose of transferring my music CD'S to my music library on my surface pro 7. I recently changed from my old mac pro where all I had to do was put the cd in and it automatically transferred to my music library. The CD plays...
  5. music cd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music cd: how do I transfer a music cd to an ipod https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-cd/dc1ab6ff-5325-42ac-8796-ce6a933ca41d"
  6. ripping music from cd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ripping music from cd: I insert the cd into my computer. I open the Windows Media Player before or after I insert the cd. Most of the time the list of songs on the cd do not show up on the Windows Media Player so I can listen to each song and decide if I want to rip the song. I had no problem in...
  7. music from CD to Flash Drive

music from CD to Flash Drive: How do I transfer music from CD to Flash Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-from-cd-to-flash-drive/fe6df0e2-b184-4dc0-86de-4aa9e7cd013f
  8. Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive

Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive: Is Windows Media capable of recording MP3 from CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-save-music-from-cd-to-drive/ff0bc1ff-52f8-49d1-ab87-0cb5abb33f09
  9. Ripping music from CD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ripping music from CD's: How do I rip music from CD's. On my Windows Media Player I used to rip music from my legitimate store bought CD. It's been over 6 months since I ripped my last cd. I try to get info from all support areas in Microsoft, nothing works. Would someone help me....
  10. windows 10 burning music from the hard drive to a cd

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 burning music from the hard drive to a cd: I have windows 10. I can not burn a cd from the music stored on my hard drive. I got to the windows media player, click the burn to a cd drag the song list and insert a blank cd and it won,t start the burn. I have checked everything in my desk top. Can one help me....